User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fake NS9000x?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Fake NS9000x?

    I just recently got a ns9000x from ebay and am very worried its fake. Can anyone post pictures of a real ns9000x, so I can compare it to the real thing?
    thanks.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nahahaha View Post
    I just recently got a ns9000x from ebay and am very worried its fake. Can anyone post pictures of a real ns9000x, so I can compare it to the real thing?
    thanks.
    ur posting a question twice
    Last edited by cooler; 05-15-2008 at 04:50 PM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol never buy racquets from ebay unless the user has shown serial codes...the fake ones and the real ones look alike...got the link to it?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukke88 View Post
    lol never buy racquets from ebay unless the user has shown serial codes...the fake ones and the real ones look alike...got the link to it?
    the user did post the serial codes and no...

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Post questions twice = bad. Does not get our attention as it does the opposite!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Post questions twice = bad. Does not get our attention as it does the opposite!
    Sorry. uhh.. can i delete this thread then?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    : 08-06-2008, 02:57 AM
  2. Is my NS9000x fake or real?
    By mfury in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 24
    : 04-22-2008, 08:14 PM
  3. Wtb: Ns9000x (sg)
    By carbonex20 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 04-08-2008, 07:31 AM
  4. AT 500 Vs NS9000X
    By Moeny in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 28
    : 10-18-2007, 03:42 PM
  5. string tension for a fake NS9000X
    By Jinky in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 13
    : 06-07-2007, 04:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •