User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 81
  1. #1
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Badminton Friendly Match Invitation

    .
    Greetings players@ccc,

    Badminton Friendly Match Invitation

    At our Coaching and Training Session@MSAC yesterday, Sunday 18-May-2008, we have created a new team for CCC Badminton.

    Team name: CCC CATS
    Team grade: Similar to CBA Melbourne Section 3
    Team home venue: MSAC
    Team members: 2 Ladies, 4 Men
    Ladies 1: Serena-W
    Ladies 2: Nancy-L
    Men 1: Tim-C
    Men 2: Edward-C
    Men 3: Samson-S
    Men 4: Shy-Y
    PS: There could be more trainees@CCC intending to participate in this team later.

    This morning I have spoken to Gary Grierson, the CBA Vice President & Match Secretary, about our CCC proposal to play this 2 Ladies & 4 Men format.

    Please allow me to explain our 2 Ladies & 4 Men proposed format below.
    Let us call our players L1, L2, M1, M2, M3 and M4.
    Proposed format: 9 matches:
    One Ladies Doubles
    Four Mens Doubles
    Four Mixed Doubles
    Proposed schedule: 9 matches:
    Match 1. L1+L2
    Match 2. M1+M2
    Match 3. M3+M4
    Match 4. L1+M1
    Match 5. L2+M2
    Match 6. L1+M3
    Match 7. L2+M4
    Match 8. M1+M3
    Match 9. M2+M4

    I shall be hoping that our players@ccc, who are not in our CCC CATS team, to form team(s) of your own to play them. I hope that our CCC CATS team could play you first, therefore getting some fun/experience, before they play teams from other clubs.

    At our coming Wednesday@MSAC and Friday@Waverley sessions, I shall be giving out forms to you to submit your team(s) to play against our CCC CATS.

    Cheers... chris@ccc

    .

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    Greetings players@ccc,

    Badminton Friendly Match Invitation

    At our Coaching and Training Session@MSAC yesterday, Sunday 18-May-2008, we have created a new team for CCC Badminton.

    Team name: CCC CATS
    Team grade: Similar to CBA Melbourne Section 3
    Team home venue: MSAC
    Team members: 2 Ladies, 4 Men
    Ladies 1: Serena-W
    Ladies 2: Nancy-L
    Men 1: Tim-C
    Men 2: Edward-C
    Men 3: Samson-S
    Men 4: Shy-Y
    PS: There could be more trainees@CCC intending to participate in this team later.

    This morning I have spoken to Gary Grierson, the CBA Vice President & Match Secretary, about our CCC proposal to play this 2 Ladies & 4 Men format.

    Please allow me to explain our 2 Ladies & 4 Men proposed format below.
    Let us call our players L1, L2, M1, M2, M3 and M4.
    Proposed format: 9 matches:
    One Ladies Doubles
    Four Mens Doubles
    Four Mixed Doubles
    Proposed schedule: 9 matches:
    Match 1. L1+L2
    Match 2. M1+M2
    Match 3. M3+M4
    Match 4. L1+M1
    Match 5. L2+M2
    Match 6. L1+M3
    Match 7. L2+M4
    Match 8. M1+M3
    Match 9. M2+M4

    I shall be hoping that our players@ccc, who are not in our CCC CATS team, to form team(s) of your own to play them. I hope that our CCC CATS team could play you first, therefore getting some fun/experience, before they play teams from other clubs.

    At our coming Wednesday@MSAC and Friday@Waverley sessions, I shall be giving out forms to you to submit your team(s) to play against our CCC CATS.

    Cheers... chris@ccc

    .
    regarding to form team of ccc non cats, i am in.

    and i would try to ask people this friday. cheers.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi

    i'm interested to be a member of non ccc team

  4. #4
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb Nominate a team captain and a team name

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung View Post

    regarding to form team of ccc non cats, i am in.

    and i would try to ask people this friday. cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by dinhtran View Post

    i'm interested to be a member of non ccc team.

    .
    hkhung & dinhtran... I will give forms to you to submit your team(s) to play against our CCC CATS. Btw, you guys will also need to nominate a team captain and a team name.

    One court will be allocated solely for the friendly match. And the 2 team captains shall nominate umpires for your 9 events.
    .

  5. #5
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up CCC CATS Friendly Games

    .
    From our Wednesday players@ccc, we have a reply from Andre-C saying that he, together with William-L and Ann-L, will also form a team to play our CCC CATS.


    .

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    chris:

    does my team has to be 2 ladies, 4 men?

    i am worried about finding the 2 ladies. can 1 or both ladies be replaced with 1/both men?

    besides, i don't know whether i can find 2 teams from dinh and myself. So i am wondering whether we can just ask around this friday and see how it goes.

  7. #7
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation CCC CATS team wishes to practise playing Mixed Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung View Post

    does my team has to be 2 ladies, 4 men?

    i am worried about finding the 2 ladies. can 1 or both ladies be replaced with 1/both men?

    besides, i don't know whether i can find 2 teams from dinh and myself. So i am wondering whether we can just ask around this friday and see how it goes.
    .
    Hi hkhung ,

    1. It is best to find 2 ladies and 4 men. CCC CATS team wishes to practise playing Mixed Doubles.
    2. You could just start with 1 team first.
    3. Btw, did you read about the Charity Soccer Game to raise money for the victims of China earthquake? The thread is located here .

    Cheers... chris@ccc

    .

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    Hi hkhung ,

    1. It is best to find 2 ladies and 4 men. CCC CATS team wishes to practise playing Mixed Doubles.
    2. You could just start with 1 team first.
    3. Btw, did you read about the Charity Soccer Game to raise money for the victims of China earthquake? The thread is located here .

    Cheers... chris@ccc

    .
    dinh+chris:

    with the limitation of 2 ladies, i guess we have to start with 1 team first.

    would this friendly match be limited to members? cos the chance of finding 2 ladies members for this comp would be very very slim.

  9. #9
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow CCC might have to say SORRY to our visitors@ccc

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung View Post

    with the limitation of 2 ladies, i guess we have to start with 1 team first.

    would this friendly match be limited to members?

    .
    hkhung... Currently, there is no difference/segregation between members@ccc and visitors@ccc.

    When our attendances become TOO BIG consistently, then we might have to say SORRY to our visitors@ccc.
    .

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    chris,

    i understand that we do not have enough people, so we have no policy to turn away anybody at the moment.

    but what i mean is can we invite non members to participate the friendly match?

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, CBD
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    will wed be the only time for the friendly matches? Cant we make it on a friday..?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyYen View Post
    will wed be the only time for the friendly matches? Cant we make it on a friday..?
    I think there will be 2 days, wednesday group VS CCC CATS at MSAC and also Friday group VS CCC CATS at Waverly session.

  13. #13
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up CCC Friendly Match Invitation

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung View Post

    but what i mean is can we invite non members to participate the friendly match?

    .
    Question: Can we invite non members to participate in the friendly match?
    Answer: Yes, non members are invited as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyYen View Post

    will wed be the only time for the friendly matches? Cant we make it on a friday..?

    Question: Will Wednesday be the only time for the friendly match?
    Answer: No, friendly matches can be held at any time and at any venue; if both teams agree to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by btchia View Post

    I think there will be 2 days, wednesday group VS CCC CATS at MSAC and also Friday group VS CCC CATS at Waverly session.

    Players from other clubs are also invited; not only our players from CCC@MSAC and/or CCC@Waverley.
    .

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thim+shy:

    hope you all have great time discussing the friendly match at supper time (i hope there's a wednesday supper time reporter eventually!) during tonite and i will get on to it this friday.

    cheers.

  15. #15
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation Some CCC CATS members are involved in all our Wednesday, Friday and Sunday sessions

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung View Post

    thim+shy:

    hope you all have great time discussing the friendly match at supper time (i hope there's a wednesday supper time reporter eventually!) during tonite and i will get on to it this friday.

    .
    hkhung... Yes, perhaps our Wednesday@MSAC players might want to combine with our Friday@Waverley players to form a team.

    In fact, some members of CCC CATS are involved in all our Wednesday, Friday and Sunday sessions.


    .

  16. #16
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow Badminton Friendly Match Invitation Application Form

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post

    Badminton Friendly Match Invitation

    We have created a team for CCC Badminton.

    Team name: CCC CATS
    Team grade: Similar to CBA Melbourne Section 3
    Team home venue: MSAC
    Team members: 2 Ladies, 4 Men
    Ladies 1: Serena-W
    Ladies 2: Nancy-L
    Men 1: Tim-C
    Men 2: Edward-C
    Men 3: Samson-S
    Men 4: Shy-Y
    PS: There could be more trainees@CCC intending to participate in this team later.

    I shall be hoping that our players@ccc, who are not in our CCC CATS team, to form team(s) of your own to play them. I hope that our CCC CATS team could play you first, therefore getting some fun/experience, before they play teams from other clubs.

    At our coming Wednesday@MSAC and Friday@Waverley sessions, I shall be giving out forms to you to submit your team(s) to play against our CCC CATS.

    .
    OK... The Application Form is now organised, as attached here.

    We hope that other players@ccc could print out this form yourself and ask players to form team(s) to challenge our CCC CATS soon.


    .
    Attached Files Attached Files

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so CCC CATS players don't have to fill up the form?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Sharing] Yong Dae LEE [KOR] Badminton Friendly Match 720HD
    By starc2p in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 3
    : 07-11-2011, 11:39 PM
  2. Looking For A Friendly Match
    By chloo in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 2
    : 01-26-2010, 02:12 AM
  3. Friendly Match: CCC Vs MSAC Badminton (June/July 2007) ?
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 0
    : 05-13-2007, 08:27 AM
  4. any friendly match
    By coolman in forum Singapore
    Replies: 13
    : 09-20-2006, 11:07 AM
  5. Friendly Match
    By azz09 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 69
    : 09-09-2005, 01:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •