hi,all seniors in bf,Im alonzo ur newcomer

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by alonzo, May 19, 2008.

1. alonzo

alonzo Regular Member

student and public relation
    Hi,all.,,pleasure to meet you all here,before we start our conversation i want to introduce my self first.

My Name is Alcander Alonzo (call me alonzo),Im 16th yr old.Im still in senior High.I Live in Jakarta.

I like badminton so much,but i cant play badminton well..example:i cant do serve well,but im good on drop shoot!!!..i dont know why..In School there is extraculicular badminton,but im not join them, i prefer to join vocal group.But im very very wanna to be a badminton player!!!..yesterday i read my daily morning,then i see a comercial about badminton scholarship 2008!!!omg whata greatevent!!So i call the contact person.When i ask about the qualification, the finalist must be 12-15th yr old!!..When hear that,im veryyyyyyy veryyyyy sad,,it feels like my way to be a good player is officially closed!!!like theres no hope to be an athlete...but its okay, i still can support my favourite player behind them.Right???...so its okay may b i can try to be a singer then singing my national anthem in front of the athlete all over the world.

Thanks,Nice to Know you all!!!

alonzo

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hi alonzo, welcome to the forum and have fun here:)

3. alonzo

alonzo Regular Member

student and public relation
    of kors frennn,,i will having a great time here

4. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    alo..nama lo keren bener.Haha..which school r u in?If u can't be a badminton player,u still can support the sport by popularizing it in ur school or something.Beside,u still can play with ur friends n become better at it.Btw,welcome to BC!!Enjoy ur stay!

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCBF, alonzo (Alonzo)!:)..Good to have you onboard w/us! Don't worry, not all of us are seniors..:p It's good to know you are passionate about baddy and have the desire to become better. Enjoy your time here and have fun surfing the forum!;):cool: