User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default is china a really great place so they can produce a great player?

    are u agrre with me?>...how if,,,when thomas and uber held,all players in allover the world back to their "blood"????like we know,every great player from another country is have that chinese rasc...such as huai wen(ger),yao jie(netherland),ivana(indo) etc,,,

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    CHN badminton sport is successful is more to do with the system they set up, and the support they get from the government. I don't think "blood" is the main reason. Because they produce such a lot of good players, some players can never make the cut from internal selections. Therefore, some of them decide to move to another nation, to gain more chances to play. The famous ones are Pi HY, Xu HW and Yao J. You can say the same for Wang C and Zhou M, if you consider HK as another team in the competition.

  3. #3
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    u seems to create so much thread....
    anyway, it looks like china had trained their players from young..juz like their gymnast..while malaysia had to from school then to distirct level then to state and then to bla bla bla!
    really sick of it~!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    WWAAO
    Posts
    2,118
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they have a really strict system. since there is so much competition and such a large pool, players are pushed to the limits. thats why CHN players seem stronger mentally (well, most of the time)

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup..Agree with the thread title
    This is hard part.But well done China!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They got alot of choices.

    If kkk/tbh are from CHN, I am sure LYB will drop them from the national squad.Maybe they will play in the province tournaments...

  7. #7
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    They got alot of choices.

    If kkk/tbh are from CHN, I am sure LYB will drop them from the national squad.Maybe they will play in the province tournaments...
    if GZD/XZB are in the national team of MAS, then REXY will drop them out immediately from BAM..
    at least FUZZY pair are better than them

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    if GZD/XZB are in the national team of MAS, then REXY will drop them out immediately from BAM..
    at least FUZZY pair are better than them
    Fuzzy are better than GZD/XZB? Your judgement is based on the match in the TC08 i guess.

    GZD/XZB even beat JJS/LYD before.

  9. #9
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Fuzzy are better than GZD/XZB? Your judgement is based on the match in the TC08 i guess.

    GZD/XZB even beat JJS/LYD before.
    no, i judge not because of the thomas cup match..
    personally and IMO, i think they are better than XZB/GZD

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    no, i judge not because of the thomas cup match..
    personally and IMO, i think they are better than XZB/GZD
    Let them hv a chance to fight again and see..

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alonzo View Post
    are u agrre with me?>...how if,,,when thomas and uber held,all players in allover the world back to their "blood"????like we know,every great player from another country is have that chinese rasc...such as huai wen(ger),yao jie(netherland),ivana(indo) etc,,,
    i guess you're not the only one who think that way..
    i'm asking the same question to my friends who also play badminton
    maybe that's why i suck at playing badminton..hix

Similar Threads

  1. ABC - A great place to play
    By byang in forum Affinity Badminton Club
    Replies: 8
    : 11-14-2011, 01:48 PM
  2. great place to buy online! a recommendation for u
    By mrgamache in forum Market Place
    Replies: 17
    : 12-28-2005, 08:18 AM
  3. Great Badminton Place!
    By BOB E in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 03-24-2002, 02:31 PM
  4. Victor makes great stuff at great prices!!
    By mustafa in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 9
    : 08-16-2001, 03:10 AM
  5. A Great Place to string racquets
    By Zclyh3 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 5
    : 01-11-2001, 08:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •