User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: APACS review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    I found a brand new Apacs Stern 100 being sold on an online auction site, with a $1 reserve.. So I bidded on it for a dollar, and I WON IT! shipping was 8 dollars (nzd)

Some general specs..

-Apacs Stern 100
    * Frame Material: Hi Modulus Graphite + Nanotech Carbon
    * Shaft Material: Hi Modulus Graphite + Nanotech Carbon
    * Weight : 4U 85 +/- 1g
    * Length : 675mm
    * Max Tension : 35lbs
    * Strung Tension : 23lbs (Stern 9)
    * Balance : 285 +/- 5mm (Even Balance)
    * Flex : 9 Flexible

I am going to get this racquet restrung with bg65 at 27/28lbs to compare it to my other racquets.

That is so..so cheap. Seems like a good racquet Lucky you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have got Apacs N9900 for about 50$. Just bought it as a 2nd racquet and also couldn't resist the price .
    Got it strung 24-25 lbs with BG65 and just love it. The swing, net control and the power it gives is just superb.
    Still have a Yonex NS9000 which is perfect racquet - the best string I enjoyed with it was BG66@22lbs -however had to change the string often due to string features .

So to me Apacs is definitelly the way to go when considering price with no loosing quality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my Lethal 70 from Apacs HK, been playing with it for 3 weeks now, absolutely love, going to get another one as a backup really soon, best racket I have used since my CAB16.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taz4000 View Post
    Got my Lethal 70 from Apacs HK, been playing with it for 3 weeks now, absolutely love, going to get another one as a backup really soon, best racket I have used since my CAB16.
    glad to hear that u r having positive remark abt lethal70.

i juz got my lethal70, hv my first session last nite. Immediately I can feel the heavy heaviness and stiffness as compare to my apacs tantrum 200(t200). Have not adjust to the swing speed totally, thus wouldn't generate smashes as fast and powderful as compare to t200. It feels like I am holding a hammer when I am playing(double game). It's the same feeling when I first use t200 but have got use to it bynow. T200 is quite a stable, realiable, fast racket both for control and smashes.

having sore arm the next morning, probably will drop to 27lbs like my t200.
    hope I can unleash its power within when I have more sessions with it and getting the right combination for this lethal weapon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I totally agree with the feels like a hammer comment, definitely took three or four nights before I got the right sound out of the racket, but now everything feels crisp and direct, although I must admit I too had a sore arm after the first few runs but have adjusted very fast. Off to play in a hour or so, that loud crisp noise is tooo damn addictive!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Broke one of my VT80's with an unforunate clash and used my apacs Lethal 70 instead. To my surprise, I played better than usual with just as much power on my smashes. Great racket, nearly forgot how good it is - probably better performance overall than the VT80. Just goes to show that the racket doesn't really make a difference when you have decent technique and footwork. I have not changed my opinion at all - all those saying that Victor, Yonex and Li Ning are better than apacs because of "so and so technology" are just kidding themselves. I bet I could thrash them easily with my apacs racket hehe! People get a kick from using the same racket as their hero - when it comes to actual performance, they become blinded to the fact that it's pretty much the same. Also, people simply can't accept that apacs are much cheaper and yet perform just as well, if not better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juz gotten my 1st apacs lethal 8. Feels very good, easy to control with no lacking in power. Apacs felt better for me than my yonex arc 008.Will definitely look out for more apacs in future

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recently I tried my buddies Apacs Slayer 99. It was very light, but it can go to such a high tension!! Now our whole group is starting to get Apacs. I heard about the Lethal 10. Have anyone tried that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any apacs rackets light with a stiff shaft and headlight?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Broke one of my VT80's with an unforunate clash and used my apacs Lethal 70 instead. To my surprise, I played better than usual with just as much power on my smashes. Great racket, nearly forgot how good it is - probably better performance overall than the VT80. Just goes to show that the racket doesn't really make a difference when you have decent technique and footwork. I have not changed my opinion at all - all those saying that Victor, Yonex and Li Ning are better than apacs because of "so and so technology" are just kidding themselves. I bet I could thrash them easily with my apacs racket hehe! People get a kick from using the same racket as their hero - when it comes to actual performance, they become blinded to the fact that it's pretty much the same. Also, people simply can't accept that apacs are much cheaper and yet perform just as well, if not better.
    Well said.

A racket is just a tool and how expensive or cheap it's price tag is or used by a world class player or not, it will not do by itself any millisecond of any of your hits since the player himself will painstakingly need to perform all the hits while playing and therefore the qualities of any of his hits hugely depends on the correct application of techniques and footwork movements while performing it.

SS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Guys,
    Hi Guys can someone help me. I like APACS racket very much. I am using Edgesaber 10 (Red) for 2 yrs playing time is about 7-8hrs per week. I have played with few type of rackets only.so i can say that Edge saber is the best coz it improved my game style a lot. Now i like to switch finapi 101. I like to play offence with some wrist trick,also i wan to show some improvement in my smash. Can anyone advice me. And i dont like to go for too head heavy racket slightly head heavy is ok and dont ask me to change brand thats important. Thx in advance pls reply me asap thx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waran_21 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Hi Guys can someone help me. I like APACS racket very much. I am using Edgesaber 10 (Red) for 2 yrs playing time is about 7-8hrs per week. I have played with few type of rackets only.so i can say that Edge saber is the best coz it improved my game style a lot. Now i like to switch finapi 101. I like to play offence with some wrist trick,also i wan to show some improvement in my smash. Can anyone advice me. And i dont like to go for too head heavy racket slightly head heavy is ok and dont ask me to change brand thats important. Thx in advance pls reply me asap thx.
    visible hollow series or tantrum 200 (if u can handle its stiffness) or slayer 88.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try Slayer 99, it's even balance racket.

Hi Guys,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx guys check with how abt foray300 and finapi101? Any idea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx guys check with how abt foray300 and finapi101? Any idea?
    why don't try high end apacs racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wat u mean by high end? Which series is high end? I am ready to try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lethal 50-110, slayer 88/95/99, tweet 6k, 7k, 8k are quite high end in terms of pricing. but the slayer 99 is value for money for the specs and price.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast