Similar to cab21

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by CarpetCleaner, May 24, 2008.

1. CarpetCleaner

CarpetCleaner Regular Member

I am in need of a new racket replace my carbonex 21. I sometimes cannot hit 100% on the sweetspot everyday and from experience from having a bad day, I have had very bad tournament results :eek:

Is there any rackets similar to cab21 that is iso, and has the swing speed of it? The cab21 I use is 2u4g red version, 23 lbs bg 80

and if there is none, can you suggest a new racket for me :D

1. How often do you play, how serious are you?
    once or twice a week, at least 1.5 hour per session

2. What style of player are you? (Aggressive smasher, net player ...)
    net player mostly, I am weaker in the back

3. Do you care much about durability or is it all about performance?
    balance of both, it doesn't really matter as long as it doesn't break with one mishit

4. How much money do you want to spend?
    no budget so far...

thanks

2. Marlboro

Marlboro Regular Member

cab21 3u if u can find one

3. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Where are you located in US? We might be able to suggest a place for you to demo racquets.
    I will suggest MP99 if you really want an ISO. A balanced racquet and reliable work horse. Might be harder to find.
    However, i will suggest you try a Cab30ms before you buy. Try and you will know why.

4. CarpetCleaner

CarpetCleaner Regular Member

Oh. I am actually located in Canada... I don't know how I chose the US o_O

I actually have a mp99 3u (well it's my parents) and I tried it. I found it pretty close but I was wondering if there were any other close ones? I feel that the cab's swing is more fast than the mp99 (I don't know why but it might be the slim shaft?)

I don't really want another cab... My consistency on sweet spot has been dropping lately

buying another mp99 is not a problem, my cousins from HK can buy me some rackets