Gopi's principle

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Mag, May 8, 2002.

1. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    In this interview, Pulella Gopichand shows that he is a man of principles... (can anyone tell me what that nimbu sherbet is, please? :) )

2. ^shaz^

^shaz^ Regular Member

Its a type of fruit drink or something like that i think, normally made locally in india i think (dont quote me) that or small companies make it and distribute it.

I will try and find out more :D

3. LIPlayer

LIPlayer Regular Member

It is simply a lemon water with ice (Other additives mainly sugar and spices are included based on local taste). Certain local recipes really taste good.

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    I admire his principles and conviction.
    I don't drink much carbonated drinks myself, i drink it when i needed the calorie and don't have other alternatives available at the time.

5. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    Very good article and it shows the levelness of Gopi despite his success, he is still very in touch with being sensible and where he came from.

Most (not all) ice hockey players would have just taken the money like Pavel Bure, Alexi Yashin :p

He is right, though as I see kids here in N. America rather drink soft drinks than milk or juices which is a shame.

6. Chia

Chia Regular Member

High School
    i drink boost, the meal replacement things. good for torniments when time to squeeze in food is hard.

7. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Mag,

I shall try to type in a article that came abt gopi and his performance in the past yr. I wanted to do that a coupel do days back but then i had other things to do.

As to Nimbu Sharbat(Lemon juice) there is no big deal. I shall tell u a good way to make it. I shall send u a personal messgae but then if u are in a cold country and if u catch cold i am not the one to be blamed. It is the standard drink that most of us drink with Mint during the Hot summers of India with a pinch of sugar and salt to get back our body fluids.

Every kid who gets coached in India is not supposed to drink Cola's. I was the only one in E&Y not to drink Coke (our client). We used to have a fridge at office which use to be loaded with coke and other drinks of the Coca-cola family.

I still drink 2 Tender coconut a day. I totally agree with Gopi and knowing him he is what he has potrayed himself to be.

But he is a man of Tradition and principles and shall i say there is a small community like him here. I am happy to be one of them even though i drink(beer) occasionally to celebrate.

8. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Please post the recipe here, I am sure that others too would be interested! I am eagerly awaiting it... summer is coming... :)

9. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    That's a cool article, thanks Mag.

Dunno much abt Pullela Gopichand but yeah, it's all cool.