Gosen or yonex strings

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Chia, May 8, 2002.

1. Chia

Chia Regular Member

High School
    I have herd many good things about gosen strings. How do gosen strings compare with the yonex strings. Do they produce good power and control, yet last for a long time? What is the best overal string gosen makes.

2. double

double Regular Member

i'd recommend the new biogut series, I like the feeling of BS810 and BS806 keep the tension good, suitable for high tension. I feel nothing special with the most expensive BS801 though.
    The other you can try is BS310, not bad. I don't like other model like BS313, quite easily broken.

3. ayasoft

ayasoft Regular Member

GOSEN STRING

I get the Gosen HY SHEEP 66 String(marked on the string:HY SHEEP 66 GOSEN JAPAN).How About this one?It's very cheap.

4. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    The HY-Sheep string is considered to be one of the lower end strings. Even though i'm not familiar with the Gosen strings, i have tried the HY-Sheep. If you want my personal opinion..... Lets just say that i cut it off after just 1 session of play. ;)

However, Gosen do produce some very good strings, used by the pros. I heard the the Alan/Susi string is very good. Similar to the BG-66 but i haven't actually tried the Gosen string so i can't say.

But the HY-Sheep isn't worth it. ;)

5. ayasoft

ayasoft Regular Member

Thanks

It's only 8 ChineseYuan here.But I am familar with the YY Bg65Ti.