What racquet is the best for a attacking doubles player?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Hanamichi, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Hanamichi

Hanamichi Regular Member

I bought a ProAce Titanium 11 a few years ago. Played on and off. Recently started to play more frequently. Been playing for 3 times a week for the past 4 months. Unfortunately I found out that my racquet is bent. I want to buy a new racquet. Which racquet should I buy? Which racquet is most suitable for a doubles attacking player and where can I get a good deal? Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

2. andyleethailand

andyleethailand Regular Member

Student
    hi, Hanamichi
    Well, i am also a doubles player first of all and for me personally, i prefer the Victor Super Nano 5 which alot of thai national team players are currently using and i toally love it too. Saying so, great smashes can be generated if u have enough wirst power and clears are basically nothing...oh, my racket is strung at 28lbs....

i'm not sure about the price of the Victor Super Nano 5 in KL...but it should be fairly reasonable....

If you are looking for a Yonex Racket, AT800 OF, ArcSaber10 are recommmended by many of my friends in thailand...that's why i bought the Arc10....

Enjoy! (hopefully i did some help here)

3. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

As andyleethailand said, the AT800OF and ARC10 are pretty good choices for an offensive doubles player.

The AT800OF is specifically designed for an offensive doubles player, because of its short shaft and longer handle to maximize its maneuverability.

Lee Yong Dae and his partner, Jung Jae-Sung both uses the ARC10 in doubles as well. It's a very solid, meneuverable racquet which packs some punch in it as well.