any training group/clinic I can join?

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by Excalibur, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Excalibur

Excalibur Regular Member

accountant
    Hi! I've been wanting to improve my average badminton skills (maybe over rating myself, hehehehe!), anybody here who knows training groups/clinics I can join in? Please please let me know...most convient place for me is makati area :)

one on one training is expenssive, joining training groups/clinics is more practical :-D

2. Ken168

Ken168 Regular Member

Student
    only know clinics in quezon city and laguna hehe post if your interested:D

3. Excalibur

Excalibur Regular Member

accountant
    hi! san sa QC? baka naman pwd ko dayuhin yan all for the sake of improving my game:D hwag na yung sa laguna sobrang layo na yun

4. Ken168

Ken168 Regular Member

Student
    hehe i dont speak filipino that well but i can understand it great..and im filipino in blood and i was born in america so fil-am...uh you can play in quezon city in battledore..the former philippine no.1 melvin llanes has a training camp there..oh yeah it depends what your age is hehe

5. Ken168

Ken168 Regular Member

Student
    and theres also another one in battledore JLTC the brother of melvin

6. Excalibur

Excalibur Regular Member

accountant
    good thing you warned me about your filipino, hehehehe! too bad the training they offer are for kids only, well they say I still have the option to join but it sure is a laugh trip if I do! just imagine an adult trying very hard to keep up with drills for kids, hahahaha!

7. Excalibur

Excalibur Regular Member

accountant
    have you had your training in battledore or with coach melvin? how did you know the place?

8. spade101

spade101 Regular Member

good day,
    may I ask where is it located and how much is the fee?

9. pchin2

pchin2 Regular Member

Currently there is a Summer Clinic conducted by Coach Kim from Black Knight Badminton at QC area (near SM North I think). He's a Certified Sports Coach-Badminton. Players with any level: Beginner, Intermediate & Advance can participate. The cheapest fee package is around P3,800. Those who are interested can contact Coach Kim at 092-98582515 for further info.

10. pchin2

pchin2 Regular Member

I found their website. Summer Clinic (Black Knight) http://summerbadminton.weebly.com/What's the latest for Summer 2012?The best indoor sport, plus the latest technology!ADULT PROGRAMBEGINNER and INTERMEDIATE (PhP3,800/Program)ADVANCED and ELITE (PhP6,300/Program*)WHEN:(PART 1-April 09 to 28, 2012) Mon-Wed-Fri: 09AM to 11AM.(PART 2-May 07 to 18, 2012)Mon to Fri: 9AM to 11AM.PROGRAM FEE INCLUSIVE of: Court Fees, Training Shuttles, 10 Sessions,Training Machines (BK Knight Trainer Challenge)and Shadow Trainer (Singles and Doubles Program) and Training Shirt and Freebies from sponsors.Age: 30 yo under.