Vita MARISSA on the next 2 year

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by Dy_e4ia_TUC, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Dy_e4ia_TUC

Dy_e4ia_TUC Regular Member

college student
    Guys, i'm such a big fan of vita marissa.. Looks the performance of her last match in final uber with butet.. It's totally clear that she can be d no.1 WD.. But, racing with her age that already 27, it's gonna be uneasy to reach that peak position.. Coupled with flandy limpele, vita rank no 4 of XD.. Do u think that she will be no.1 beat her own mate, butet? Wish that vita never got injured in 2004 that made her have to take a rest for 6 month, she must be no 1 of XD now with Nova.. What do u think guys for her next career that i guess only 2 years again?

2. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

I think Vita Marissa will be more focused in XD than WD to secure Beijing Gold for Indonesia. It's quite hard to reach WD world number one, beside the Chinese trio there's another excellent and most improved pair recently, Korean Lee Hyo Jung/Lee Kyung Won. The Lee duo had defeated Olympic Champion Yang Wei/Zhang Jiewen twice in major tourney this year, All England and Uber Cup. For her next badminton career, let's see...

3. hansonlouphers

hansonlouphers Regular Member

college student
    Her performance is awesome!! She can beat her own mate natsir or not. As long as its for indonesia, , its not such a big deal. . lol. She's always doing the best in every tournament. Hope in the couple of years she'll get higher rank. .

4. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    VITA in OlympiC

who is the strongest rival for Vita, beside Lilyana of course,,, could u tell me n why? i watched her match in france open beat china pair,, Yang Wei/ZongBo and it was really damn cool.... it's like just her that could do a cross smash on the net (smash serobotan gitu--- bantuin donk inggris na apa sieh- he...9x)... can' wait see her n her games in Ina Open,,,,,,

Attached Files:

• aser.jpg
      aser.jpg
      File size:
      35.5 KB
      Views:
  5. ardhitya.y

ardhitya.y Regular Member

student
    Huhhhhh... you need a lot of English practice... hahaha... I Think, Vita can't go further.. considering her age and her mate (Limpele) age... But nothing is impossible.. see Gao Ling. The Problem now is Indonesia badminton athlete regeneration.... Who will replace Limpele, like Zheng Bo who replaced Zhang Jun and be the other zhang Jung for Gao Ling...

I Think vita must be paired with another Indonesia WD. to keep Indonesian WD good performance... Like endang nursugianti, lita nurlita.. and Lilyana must have a new mate two...

But I prefer Natsir than Vita.... Natsir has better footwork than her...

6. ardhitya.y

student
    Dyana.... congratulation with your first threat...hahaha... Hi Guys..in forum Me and Dyana is the best XD pair in our department and we won a lot of internal competition.. We love badminton so musch, since we saw Thomas-Uber 2008 together and keep the euforia until now...

somebody, anybody out there, do you have same euforia like us....???

7. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Do you mean Xie Zhongbo/Zhang Yawen? Yeah, Flandy/Vita beat the Chinese with straight sets in finale.

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Flandy Limpele is more or less confirmed retiring after the Olympics. The same goes for Nova Widianto.

This will leave the INA XD team with 2 vacancies. Quite a headache on who to pair up with Lilyana Natsir or Vita Marissa. We have the following established pairs:
    1. Mohd Rijal/Greysia Polii -- big hope on them now and it will do with a title this year.
    2. Tantowi Ahmad/Yulianti -- ditto...a GP Gold title is needed.
    3. Anggun Nugroho/Endang Nursugianti -- at best a back-up pair.
    4. Devin Lahardi/Lita Nurlita -- may not last...but at best a back-up pair too.

A couple of other relatively unstable pairings but I am hoping to see Lingga Lie being paired with the experienced (yet young) Lilyana Natsir. As for Vita Marissa, maybe Alvent Yulianto can switch to XD if he wants to extend his stay in Pelatnas.

9. ardhitya.y

student
    Why don't Nova and Flandy wait any longer?????

Remember Kim dong Moon/ Ra Kyung Min, They are my favorite, and then Gao Ling/ Zhang Jun, and then Nova/Lilyana, then, Flandy/Vita

Kim/Ra is the best XD in their time, even Gao/Zhang werw losers

10. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    well thank you for ur critics of my english YereMiah.... yeah,,, FYI guys,,, me n yere are in the same badminton club in our department on campus... the name is PB Kobra Beracun (poisoned cobra).... we have already taken the winning of Olympiade UI (UI is our campus name).....
    vita is better than Butet since Vita could do good defense and also offense... Lilyana is bad in defense....
    like i said before, if vita didn't get injured in 2004,,, she must be already a no.1 XD.... Lilyana is lucky for replacing her...
    but,..it seems like Lilyana will be paired with Greysia Polii in the next two year,,, perhaps after uber 2010....
    oh ya,,,, i also like Kim/Ra,,,they are such a real pair in the court and off the court... they were married, weren't they???
    oh ya,,, beside the career of Vita in the next two years? i also want to ask you all about "why WD players of Indonesia that oftenly boyish is never good in love life as well as their career????
    ho... the last question is just intermezzo....

11. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    God, vita/limpele was beaten by unfame Thai players..

Oh gosh, have u all heard that vita/flandy was beaten? How could it happenned? Anyone watch the games? Did vita do many mistakes or what? How could she face the olympic or make an all INA final.. Oh god, it's so dissapointing..

12. ardhitya.y

student
    vita is really disappointing !!! Like Kompas(Newspaper) said that Vita forgot how to play mix double.. sinse she prepared uber 2008 with Natsir in WD....

Poor Limpele.... How come Vita could do that to her partner. she's not professional anyway...

13. ardhitya.y

student
    Vita go with natsir in singapore ss 08

Prove it that you kan do it Vita.:p:p:p

14. hansonlouphers

college student
    As Lyliana's said on newspaper that she used to more usual after her last mixed game with Nova. In case, No wonder if Vita havent yet ready yet. Agg, ,they're just to be focus for IO!!

15. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    Vita pay back in WD

Don't have to wait inaopen to see the pay back of her mistake.. We can see it in WD.. Vita/butet beated all d opposite in a rush game.. Just smash n smash.. Sure they will meet in final with china pairs.. Just in china master ss.. Go vita..

16. xave_agt

xave_agt Regular Member

Dilligent Student
  17. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    well, thank you for giving this forum,,, i thought this thread is already closed.... Btw,,,, i want to change the name of this thread... become "XD or WD" Hard Choose for Vita MArissa...

18. hansonlouphers

college student
    She's good in both..WD nor XD cant wait to see her performance tonite

19. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    she's good... i agree... but with her legs conditions... two match in closed time... i don't think it will be a good day for her...

20. hansonlouphers

college student
    But she make it! Pays for her mixed double lose off!! Go Vita, one step ahead. . !!