Pinoy/Pinay play partners, Badminton Club

Discussion in 'Bay Badminton Center ( BBC )' started by pinoy_player, Jun 8, 2008.

1. pinoy_player

pinoy_player New Member

RN
    Hi! Are there any pinoy/pinay players? Clubs? Who play at the Bay Badminton Center in Burlingame? Would very much like to join. I consider myself an intermediate player, Have been playing for a few years in the PI, joined a few tournaments, but has not played since moving to Daly City a year ago.

thanks!

Bri

2. kabalen

kabalen Regular Member

There are certainly many Filipinos that play at bbc. there are different levels from advance to beginning players. they usually come on Monday nights, Wednesday nights, and Saturday morning...

3. illusionistpro

illusionistpro Regular Member

Bri, you should try and get to know and play with more players than just philipino players. It will really open you up to more variety and more availability in who you play. Personally I enjoy playing singles and I find myself more often playing with high school players since not many others enjoy to play singles as much as they do :)

4. Caloy

Caloy Regular Member

I am also looking for playing buddies at BBC. I already played twice at BBC this year. Looking forward to meet more badminton buddies.