Imelda Wiguna: Anyone Know Her

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by ardhitya.y, Jun 9, 2008.

1. ardhitya.y

ardhitya.y Regular Member

student
    she is one of the Indonesian female top player, during 1960s until 1980s, ithink... she win several tournament like all england, uber, and world tournament. Now, she lives in my neighborhood, she still has a good physical appearance... anyone know her? share please

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

she lives in your neighbourhood?
    then why dont u juz snap her and post the pictures to here, dude??:)

3. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

As I know Imelda is famous WD and XD player in 70's - 1986. Her top-notch achievements as professional player are : 1979 All England Winner in two disciplines, WD (paired with Verawaty) and XD (paired with Christian Hadinata), 1980 XD World Champion with Christian Hadinata in Jakarta. And UBER Cup 1975 when Indonesia won the trophy for the first time. After retirement, she became Indonesia WD coach in 1990's era.

She joined INA Uber team member in 1986 when host INA met CHN in finale which full of big names at that time such as, Ivanna Lie, Elizabeth Latief, Verawaty Fajrin, Rosiana Tendean, Yanti Kusmiati. Meanwhile China squad were represented by Li Lingwei, Han Aiping, Wu Jianqiu, Lin Ying/Wu Dixi.

4. Dy_e4ia_TUC

Dy_e4ia_TUC Regular Member

college student
    agree with George@Chongwei... why don't u come to her house n take some interview with her??? just ask ur mother with you,,,, usually, mother-mother (ha,,,,9x i mean is Ibu2) like to talk each other....
    Arditya,,,, don't forget to practice in Thursday next to Pocin.... the match is already in the eye... we have to make our club proud of us....
    Bring my YoneX 2000 cc that u're borrowed from me...
    does ur feet still freezing cause our last match??

5. ardhitya.y

ardhitya.y Regular Member

student
    I have ever done the interview, for my school assignment, but it was 4 years ago... Mrs. Imelda is still pretty, even in her old age...she regularly do some jogging exercises in our neighborhood.... any one know more about her?

For dy... don't talk about our private things in this thread... or you will be deleted from members list..... hahaha

Actually. I don't borrow your yonex....

My feet getting better