User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think people who say only CD rackets are real because they know other countries sell the same racket at such cheaper prices that they will lose their business. By doing so they are trying to persuade customers to buy from their shop.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MP100,

LOL that lady knows nothing hahaha. You should ask her to proof it right in front what makes it fake by showing a CD one right beside the JP it and ask for visual clues to see if she really knows (blocking the datecode). If she does know, then she would be able to tell by looking at other things and she won't be able anything wrong to say they are fake. If she does, that means she's lying and you should ask for more details!
    Last edited by Matt; 06-12-2008 at 01:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I just got a SP from LEES today, I am so scared that someone said 95% of them are fake, can someone help to see if it legit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lees sells real rackets, and read the posts about serial numbers and such, itll help u

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is quite funny. even if your rackets were fake it was none of her business. haha.

has she got nothing else better to do than to go and check other people rackets? haha crazy. well each to their own i say !!!!

have a good one mate !!

Quote Originally Posted by MusclePower100 View Post
    i had a similar issue that happened to me but it was involved with a lady at a club i was playing at. she told me well more like somewhat yelling that my JP racquets (bought them from shuttle-house and everyone knows they are legit) were fake because i pretty much paid half the price for my racquets compared to canadian racquets. i decided not let her get the best of me and asked her "so your saying my JP version racquets are fake and yours are real but all yonex racquets are made in japan and you are also saying that all other countries that sell yonex racquets are fake and should buy from canada? at first in my mind she would say no and apologize but execpt she said yes and kept saying my racquets are fake and told anyone other people their racquets were fake and there racquets from HK, GR, DEN, FRA, IP, KOR pretty much all over the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew chan View Post
    lees sells real rackets, and read the posts about serial numbers and such, itll help u
    THanks a lot, Andrew!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

np, enjoy ur rackets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wondering if you are talking about that store on Young street, if you do a search, you will find same case in another post about the same lady
    Heard from Yonex rep that all Yonex authorized retailers are not allowed to carry any SP version racquets, or their account will be closed, but it seems that Jennifer is doing very well while selling those SP versions, lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dtxiaomonv View Post
    wondering if you are talking about that store on Young street, if you do a search, you will find same case in another post about the same lady
    Heard from Yonex rep that all Yonex authorized retailers are not allowed to carry any SP version racquets, or their account will be closed, but it seems that Jennifer is doing very well while selling those SP versions, lol
    Yeah selling SPs for a rip off price lol.

Yonex Canada can take away their rights of being a Yonex Authorized Dealer since they are violating the terms and conditions. Also note, all Yonex Authorized Dealers have signed a contract which they signed with Yonex which states they are are not allowed to do that.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-22-2008 at 09:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes i am referring to that store, didn't wanna point fingers, but since u know where im talking about, its fine. I gave up attempting to change how the owner thinks, if they won't listen to advice, then why bother?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3