User Tag List

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 742
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Some said they beat some Cap Ayam (Chicken brand) pairs in SO"

    Not nescessary to issue above comment and then try to back track by saying it was others who started it. Done in poor taste.

    Again, MZ/MF won the SO & IO on their own merit, period. And I hope they be grounded so that they can go on and achieve much more. Hope this is simple enough.

    Some people

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    the fuzzy pair may be the heir for the Razif/Jalani legendary pair...
    coz not only they are Malay race but the Sidek brothers,they're very corporative...
    Who cares whos' Malay,Chinese,Indian,blah blah blah...As long as they are Malaysian.In addition,there are no racial segregation in the world of sports , we support and respect the best players.

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,577
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Um, "fuzzy bears" suggests "confused ursidae" or "ursine bewilderment"...
    ...somewhat like Winnie The Pooh
    who calling me? hehe

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Who cares whos' Malay,Chinese,Indian,blah blah blah...As long as they are Malaysian.In addition,there are no racial segregation in the world of sports , we support and respect the best players.
    Should we respect KKK?

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Not nescessary to issue above comment and then try to back track by saying it was others who started it. Done in poor taste.

    Some people
    And again.. 'Aiyoooo like that also want to comment' when the original person being replied to didnt say anything (ctjcad), ......in the process totally missing the actual point, jumping the gun, again, which has happened on many occasions.

    Dont like it, dont read it, dont busybody to comment eagle's statement to other people & tell people what to do ("And please leave comments such as Cap Ayam etc on the sidelines"). . And...... pulak assume the wrong thing (yet again)...... Want to direct it, direct to the "some said..." not the some who didnt say. Very simple.

    In other words, purposely want to disturb eagle for entertaining oneself, never comment2 cannot wan. When other people comment on their own statement pulak get get angry (the locked threads are fine examples)

    and yes... some people , little bit also want to make noise....
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 06-25-2008 at 09:09 AM.

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Who cares whos' Malay,Chinese,Indian,blah blah blah...As long as they are Malaysian.In addition,there are no racial segregation in the world of sports , we support and respect the best players.
    I fully agree!

    When MZ/MF wins, there will be some who will bring in race or downgrade their achievements by saying the beat Cap Ayam type of opponents. Really no class la.

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    And again.. 'Aiyoooo like that also want to comment' when the original person being replied to didnt say anything (ctjcad), ......in the process totally missing the actual point, jumping the gun, again, which has happened on many occasions.

    Dont like it, dont read it, dont busybody to comment eagle's statement to other people & tell people what to do ("And please leave comments such as Cap Ayam etc on the sidelines"). . And...... pulak assume the wrong thing (yet again)...... Want to direct it, direct to the "some said..." not the some who didnt say. Very simple.

    In other words, purposely want to disturb eagle for entertaining oneself, never comment2 cannot wan. When other people comment on their own statement pulak get get angry (the locked threads are fine examples)

    and yes... some people , little bit also want to make noise....
    Purposely want to disturb you??? Oh deary me ... some people are indeed hallucinating.

    Anyway, do stop going round in circles. MZ/MF won the SO & IO on their own merit and to think that they beat Cap Ayam type of opponents is a pretty clueless statement.

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Anyway, do stop going round in circles. MZ/MF won the SO & IO on their own merit and to think that they beat Cap Ayam type of opponents is a pretty clueless statement.
    Precisely, you totally missing the actual point, jumping the gun, yet again. Similar scenario just happened in National GP & TC Finals threads.
    again : Like that.... also want to busybody comment, comment pulak wrong assumption, which happens on a regular basis.

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Precisely, you totally missing the actual point, jumping the gun, yet again. Similar scenario just happened in National GP & TC Finals threads.
    again : Like that.... also want to busybody comment, comment pulak wrong assumption, which happens on a regular basis.
    Now you are getting personal with your 'busybody' claim.
    Just in case you are still unaware this is a public forum (note; public) and everyone here has the right to give his/her opinion/s. In the past you have responded to my comments, do you see me ranting and cooking up some 'busybody' theories?

    Anyway, I am not going to be drawn into anything personal with you.

    My stand is MZ/MF won the SO & IO on their own merit. To say that they beat some Cap Ayam shuttlers, it is poor in taste.

    Cheerios.

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    <yawn> Totally missed the point, again. such 'busybody' commenting on eagle's replies to other people is often wrong assumptions/misinterpretration. Was also the case this time... happens on a regular basis. Then, eagle have to ever so often correct the misconception caused.
    Very troublesome. The last one just happened 2 weeks ago. Eagle cant even have some peace.....
    And eagle already pointed out since March.

    Ranting? Personal? LOL, kah kah, oh yes, eagle has been on the receiving end of such 'rantings' & personal attacks, eagle did not respond with labels or name calling & this is putting it nicely.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 06-25-2008 at 04:18 PM.

  11. #79
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Who calling me??...

    ..oh deary me, now i'm stuck & sandwiched, all slobbered up with Cap Ayam, Cap Harimau & Cap Beruang sauce, between eaglehelang & Pemuda....
    Last edited by ctjcad; 06-25-2008 at 04:43 PM.

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So what is the problem of cap ayam?

    Bc also got some cap ayam bcers....

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,577
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Should we respect KKK?
    we should respect every single individual.. not restricted to jz players

  14. #82
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,575
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb It is best to leave KKK out of this thread

    .
    winnie is correct... "We should respect every single individual.. not restricted to jz players".

    eaglehelang created this thread for Zakry-Fairuz. So... It is best to leave KKK out of this thread.


    .

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    So what is the problem of cap ayam?

    Bc also got some cap ayam bcers....
    LOL, Dato, havent asked you yet what you mean, as you started using it, since it has caused your online buddy to misunderstand eagle.
    For all we know, Dato means 'Chicken Essence Brand'.

    from
    Cap Helang BCer supporting Cap Beruang Fuzzy (aka Fuzzies, M&M, Za-Fa,Fa-Za, the 2 Mohd).
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 06-26-2008 at 04:29 AM.

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who is Cap Ayam doesnt matter, the important thing is Fuzzy is not Cap Ayam anymore...

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Who is Cap Ayam doesnt matter, the important thing is Fuzzy is not Cap Ayam anymore...
    eagle didnt say that, was actually defending Fuzzy Bears all the while, as you know. Just the meaning of the term. The normal Chicken Essense Brand that selling is supposed for strength

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mohamad Arif Abdul Latif
    By Voltric in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 44
    : 11-23-2012, 07:33 PM
  2. Zakry and Fairuzizuan decide to become independent players
    By jug8man in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 138
    : 11-15-2012, 07:00 AM
  3. Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif
    By seawell in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 3
    : 12-12-2008, 09:45 AM
  4. REQ: Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif videos
    By yasir in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 02-19-2008, 04:59 PM
  5. Gan Teik Chai/Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif
    By yannie in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 27
    : 03-28-2007, 09:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •