User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maria Kristin, whats happening?

oh Gosh.. what happens to Maria? So strong since Uber Cup. Untill now has beaten Yao Jie and Zhou Mi. Keep goin.. You go girl, make some earthquakes to the chinese girls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woah, i don't think you should be joking about earthquakes and CHN at the moment, that's just not right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With her great form....plus home ground advantages....she might beat ZN tomorrow....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gogalop27 View Post
    oh Gosh.. what happens to Maria? So strong since Uber Cup. Untill now has beaten Yao Jie and Zhou Mi. Keep goin.. You go girl, make some earthquakes to the chinese girls.
    NO JOKE FOR THE EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yao Jie is playing with injury and Zhou Mi probably has no more staminas after playing tight rubber against HHY the day before. Still a nice win for Maria though.
    Hopefully she can add Zhang Ning to her list of scalps for this tourney.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No doubt Maria is doing great. But I would be careful about the "earthquake" statement. It is equivalent to calling another "tsunami" in Indonesia.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maria's success is overdue. It is not too far fetched to say that she has a chance against Zhang Ning.

All she needs is to believe in herself, and extend the rallies longer .......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She did played well. But her opponents is having injury and stamina problems. I hope she will do well against ZN and take advantage of the crowd support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    Maria's success is overdue. It is not too far fetched to say that she has a chance against Zhang Ning.

I heard exactly the same comment today from Sony's club-boss, Pak Yacob. Maria needs to believe in herself...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yen_saw View Post
    No doubt Maria is doing great. But I would be careful about the "earthquake" statement. It is equivalent to calling another "tsunami" in Indonesia.
    cooler learned something new today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile lets sing along

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post

'Oh, How do you solve a problem like Maria'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYtjdal1uDc

I have Confidence
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwMFc...eature=related

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maria Kristin has reached her target to enter semifinal spot in this tourney. It's an uphill task to overcome a very experience player with good achievement like Zhang Ning but anything is still possible. Head-to-head record based on BWF website : Zhang Ning - Maria Kristin -- 1 : 0, Maria lost to Zhang Ning at R/16 World Championship 2007, 10-21 ; 9-21.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Maria has ability and good skill. Main problem of Indonesia gals is they always feel inferior than Chinese players. Susi Susanti successed to change their mind set that nothing is impossible, altough China still unbeatable in Uber Cup. However, now they can boost up self motivation to win.

Another think, Indonesian gals always think that they are number two, comparing with Indonesian men's players, and support either from PBSI and Indonesian supporter itself were not full. Based on Uber Cup performance, and see the recent condition, PBSI more attention with gals players, and see the bigger opportunity than men's players. Indonesian supporters also give full support now to Indonesian players. They are happy to see good and fighting performance from the gals. I really hope they can maintain their high spirit and make other good result in tournaments. I think in Indonesia SS, they have proved it. I believe one day Indonesian gals will wake up from their long sleep....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha...ha... Earthquake is being a "keramat" words... well, i don't think Maria will done good today since she got injured in her back and also her right knee.... But, hopefully Maria make a surprise... it's already being a tradition for Ina gals in SS tournament... he...9x...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chemile View Post
    I think Maria has ability and good skill. Main problem of .... I believe one day Indonesian gals will wake up from their long sleep....
    btw, who is maria's coach? fang?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KlasseE View Post
    btw, who is maria's coach? fang?
    Pelatnas Setup:
    Marleve Mainaky handles the WS dept. And before that, Hendrawan. Hendrawan is now in charge of Sony Dwi Kuncoro and Simon Santoso. Mulyo Handoyo handles Taufik Hidayat.

In the MD, Sigit Pamungkas and Herry IP are the coaches. In the WD and XD, Aryono Minarat, Richard Mainaky and Yanty Kusmiati are the coaches.

As for Fang Kaixiang, he's in charge of the Djarum squad (MS and WS I believe). Denny Kantono and Antonius are in charge of the doubles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Pelatnas Setup:
    Marleve Mainaky handles the WS dept. And before that, Hendrawan. Hendrawan is now in charge of Sony Dwi Kuncoro and Simon Santoso. Mulyo Handoyo handles Taufik Hidayat.

In the MD, Sigit Pamungkas and Herry IP are the coaches. In the WD and XD, Aryono Minarat, Richard Mainaky and Yanty Kusmiati are the coaches.

As for Fang Kaixiang, he's in charge of the Djarum squad (MS and WS I believe). Denny Kantono and Antonius are in charge of the doubles.
    oh i see, thanks for info

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast