Metal Gear Solid 4

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Eurasian =--(O), Jun 23, 2008.

1. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

I just completed it on Big Boss hard. Probably the most compelling, satisfying game I've ever played.. and I'm a huge nerd.
    I've played almost every critically acclaimed game since 96, rts, fps, action, adventure, multiplayer and single. MGS4 stands out above the crowd. If you've ever played any Metal Gear, you will appreciate this game. It doesn't have the replayabiltiy of MoO or SC or War3, but it blends story telling and gameplay ultimately. The online portion is so-so, but the single player campaign is worth 10 times its weight in gold.

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    I did played metal gear 2, I dunno if that is the same as metal gear solid series.

Hey, no wonder u r not in national top 10, u were playing all these games since 96:eek:

3. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

I've played MGS1.. the one on playstation. It was freaking awesome. I have MGS2 as well, but I haven't got the time to play it.. ><..
    Gotta try MGS4 soon, if i have the time to play it.. haha

4. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

This is true. Also, I refuse to sacrifice my non-badminton social life / GF. If I continue to train this year, I promise you Cooler I will crack the top 10 (as I did in jrs...). I just have to play in more tournaments to build up ranking / confidence. I haven't really played in many tournaments since jrs... just trained. Now I think I'm good enough to play in the more advanced category.. hard call though, I'm going to have to pay for a majority of my travel costs and food. Its expensive for a student! :crying: High gas prices too! Good for my portfolio, bad for my badminton :(