User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default where to buy these yonex shirts in singapore?

    hey, i saw the players wearing these shirts during the thomas cup 2008. i like it very much especially the yellow colour 1 .the link is here http://www.yonex.com/badminton/clothing/wear.html
    can anybody tell me where can i buy these shirts in singapore.thx a lot

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,146
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it was available at the yonex booth during recent aviva singapore open.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...&postcount=162

    try chau beng (2nd level queensway shopping centre) or 10n10 (ground floor bras basah complex).

  3. #3
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, 10 & 10 has these shirts

    Personally, I thought the yellow design was the bad one.
    Not really my 'older' kind of design...

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Thomson, Singapore.
    Posts
    3,729
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The yellow shirt design with the short sleeves imo, looks a little feminine.....

    I think the yellow/red Yonex Bag colour combination is worse though!

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    it was available at the yonex booth during recent aviva singapore open.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...&postcount=162

    try chau beng (2nd level queensway shopping centre) or 10n10 (ground floor bras basah complex).
    thx a lot guys...i will go n search for it

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modious View Post
    The yellow shirt design with the short sleeves imo, looks a little feminine.....

    I think the yellow/red Yonex Bag colour combination is worse though!
    During the recent Aviva Open, it was selling like hotcakes... very soon, you'll
    see them around Singapore on the courts... very soon!

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,146
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Personally, I thought the yellow design was the bad one.
    Not really my 'older' kind of design...
    would like to see you wearing this tight fitting top one day....

  8. #8
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    would like to see you wearing this tight fitting top one day....
    You first, please

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir - Singapore
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    one qns.. im kinda big sized.. would there be suitable clothing for me?? haha..

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodlum View Post
    one qns.. im kinda big sized.. would there be suitable clothing for me?? haha..
    yonex clothing are designed for small people so buying a yonex shirt for a big person is a big mistake.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir - Singapore
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha ic.. guess gotta stick with my normal tee shirts for nw..

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    yonex clothing are designed for small people so buying a yonex shirt for a big person is a big mistake.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodlum View Post
    haha ic.. guess gotta stick with my normal tee shirts for nw..
    For people who know me i am really big so i use Adidas and Diadora clothing. It's keeps you cool and it also cheaper than yonex clothing.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir - Singapore
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    icic.. cool.. i will check them out..

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    For people who know me i am really big so i use Adidas and Diadora clothing. It's keeps you cool and it also cheaper than yonex clothing.

Similar Threads

  1. Badminton shirts in Singapore
    By Novicee in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2012, 01:32 PM
  2. FS: yonex shirts (Singapore)
    By falcon1 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-18-2011, 10:51 AM
  3. FS: badminton shirts (singapore)
    By falcon1 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 8
    : 09-16-2011, 11:14 AM
  4. FS: Yonex Shirts & Shorts (Singapore)
    By grieflee in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 09-07-2011, 10:39 AM
  5. Replies: 22
    : 10-13-2004, 01:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •