Fake MP100 + repairing a racket? glue?:-P

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by TQuach98, May 18, 2002.

1. TQuach98

TQuach98 Regular Member

Hey, has anyone used a fake Mp100? No serial numbers at all. The bottom of the racket where there's the green yonex symbol is kinda dark green... I was wondering.. for those who has used it.. is it anything like the real mp100? or is just some racket that has the paintjob of a mp100... and one more thing.. I have a ti-5.. and a ti-7.. which the rims are almost broken.. but only halfway.. has anyone tried using SUPERGLUE.. the type where u buy at the home improvement stores.. the REALLLLLY strong glue... i was thinking of putting like 3 layers of it.. but not too much.. to put the racket together.. who thinks it'll work?

2. cHiCkEnNuGgEtS

cHiCkEnNuGgEtS Regular Member

Student-U of T
    My Brother's ti-10 didn't crack, it kind of crumpled inwards, and wasn't too bad YET, so I bent it to the original shape and super glued it a bit. It didn't hold perfectly, but is in much better shape than before... the strings are at 24 pounds still...

-Curtis

3. MING

MING Regular Member

restaurant owner
    hi, you can use epoxy glue and fiber glass,the material for little airplane!!
    this is better than superglue,I did repaired my MP IOO broken at ten o'clock,
    now string tensio is 12 kg or 12x2.2 lbs.
    If someone come to Paris I can refixe it for you!!
    MING