Singaporean Players

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Byro-Nenium, Jan 13, 2001.

1. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I recently found a shop at Centrepoint down at orchard road that sells badminton rackets. Some of you might already know about it but for those who don't, this shop has a really wide range of rackets including the MP100, Isometric Ti Swing Power SA, SR, SS and SX.

Some of the prices suck though

2. lim

lim Guest

What is the shop's name, is their price comparable to Ranking of Champ and do they deal with other brands beside Yonex

3. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    The shop is called Motion Sports and i think its on the 4th or 5th floor. They sell a huge range of rackets in there. I think there are hundreds in their. Including the MP100. I don't think they sell Winex or Fleet but they sure have lots of brands that i have never heard of.

Um they have carlton and pro kennex and some prince/pro ace rackets but i'm not too sure about the others. Theres masuka or something... interesting brands with amazingly similar rackets to the Yonex versions.

The prices are more expensive than Zenith, the shop next door to ranking but cheaper than the shops you'd find in the malls like Sportslink etc.....

4. Caveman

Caveman Guest

May I noe where is Zenith and Ranking of Champ. r they cheaper than Patrick's Sport at Jurong East Sport Complex?