Badminton Schools in Sydney?

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by badminto, Jul 12, 2008.

1. badminto

badminto Regular Member

Student
    hi guys, i was just wondering as to how many badminton schools there are in sydney. if u noe of any pls reply to this thread with the name of the school the location and if possible the contact details. THX ALOT GUYS!!!!

2. GunBlade008

GunBlade008 Regular Member

Student, Retail.
    I'm not too sure about your question, but It'd be nice to have made the thread in the correct section and to follow the rules of the forum which I believe states that you should have a meaningful title instead of some random-ness with a lot of exclamation points.

3. badminto

badminto Regular Member

Student
    im sorry, i make sure i wont do that again.im a new member so i didnt noe.thx for the tip.

4. GunBlade008

GunBlade008 Regular Member

Student, Retail.
    It's cool, it's just that many people that may know the answer to your question aren't looking in this particular section, or aren't enticed to read your thread because of the title, so perhaps it would even increase your chances of having your questions answered.

5. walkinghome

walkinghome Regular Member

Hello Badminto, there are several badminton schools in Sydney. You can spot many youngsters at competitions wearing their school tee shirts. The prominent ones are:

- Australian Badminton Academy www.aba08.com.au
    - and, Dash

I am familiar with the north and western parts of Sydney. The big badminton clubs also tend to have inhouse learning sessions:
    - Shuttlebugs
    - Castle Hill
    - Dulwich Hill
    - Parramatta/Girraween

All the contact details can be found here http://www.sydneybadmintonassoc.org/

Ring the Sydney Badminton Association contact person. They are friendly and can give you recommendations.

Good luck and aboveall enjoy playing.

6. gary.lim

gary.lim Regular Member

IT
    Hi there,

I play at Castle Hill, we have a casual sessions on Friday night from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday morning from 10:30am -1:30pm.. Feel free to come and have a hit then.