How U Enjoy Ur Racket & String?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by kenny198819, Jul 13, 2008.

1. kenny198819

kenny198819 Regular Member

hotel manager
    How Do u enjoy ur Racket & string....do u know the diffrence?
    i'm a playing about 3years's player.... i ll very know how to enjoy a racket with wat kind of binding stringing cause my hometown got a very crazy on binding stringing's ppl...he also is my coach..haha.. everytime i give my racket to him sure will giv me a supprise and fresh's feel! cause like tat i already very know how to enjoy the racket and stringing binding's tecnique.
    let's share ur feel at here also...thanks.

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    i am lost. :confused:
    can you describe better what you want us to share??

3. kenny198819

kenny198819 Regular Member

hotel manager
    u can share about ur feel when u holding the racket when playing a game and its give u wat feeling...

4. CHOcobo

CHOcobo Regular Member

pay off school
    i think you should just answer his question based on just his tittle. ahaha as for me i enjoy my racket & strings by playing a lot and getting comfortable playing with it, and getting better off course. learning how to control it and not hesitating on every hit. smashing more efficiency. took me while to get used to 22lb tension but i'm enjoying it now.

5. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    what else can i enjoy using badminton racket and string, other than play badminton, hitting feather shuttlecock.....? :confused:
    22lbs?? you should try the 28lbs.... yummy

6. ae86trueno

ae86trueno Regular Member

same as Drifit... by playing Badminton I guess... but normally I think I enjoyed the game more than the racket or string. If its a brand new racket or new string I never use before then maybe yeah for first few game I will enjoy or more of trying to get the hang on the rackert/string but once its over.. I enjoyed the game more.
    By the way if thats what Kenny mean, then I think this should be in Chitchat or general forum area?