FS: Yonex ti-5 (UK, Bradford)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Smash _Drop, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash _Drop

Smash _Drop Regular Member

promotor
    Hi guys :)

I am sadly selling my Ti 5 so that i can purchase 2 rackets of the same type. would like £40

the racket does have some scratches and chips, mainley to the top of the frame, apart from that its fine...and it is one solid racket, this racket wont break easily i can tell you that! I have had the racket for some time (hence the old style serial code: UK02069 3)...university days, but it is a superb allround racket.

As the title suggests its a 2U G3 and plays wonderfully, not heavy like you might think. Comes with the original cover and has just been strung with yellow bg80 at 23-24lb approx so will suit most players. The yonex logo has also been added to the strings, looks really good. A yonex replacement grip has also been put on. Have had a little knock around with it to make sure the strings are fine, but apart from that its good to go.

will arrange for postage via next day special delivery for a charge of £5 or you can pick it up from bradford, west yorkshire, UK

any questions please dont hesitate to ask and good luck :D

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.