Victor New Badminton Shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by cd4se, Jul 16, 2008.

1. cd4se

cd4se Regular Member

Anyone have bought the new Vcitor shoes, especially the new Victor AWS PLus 9500? I know that Victors shoes are a very good badminton shoes but normally wear out really fast. How about the new models? What is the price like in Malaysia or Singapore?

2. cd4se

cd4se Regular Member

Just found out that the Victor AWS 9500 = Victor VT-93, which are the one worn by ChenHong, China player. So those that have used Vt93, can you comments on this shoes as compared to Mizuno?
    Thanks.

3. cd4se

cd4se Regular Member

Ok..nobody talk to me..so I will provide the update again. Yes, I got Victor VT-92 . Initial drive test found that it's very very light...not use to it and thin. If you look at all high-end badminton shoes, the sole is curve as well as the heel. It's kind of force you to not stand up straight but bend a little to the forward, a "ready" position of a professional badminton player..not like us that always like to stand straight and wait for the shuttle.
    That's the first thing I noticed about the shoes when compared to my old faithfull Mizuno Gate III. I do not think the cushioning is good enough thus I add in "Tuli's Cup Heel"..and wow...the shoes suddenly become one with my feet. I can move faster and do not worry about hard landing since I have the heel cup to take care of the shock.
    Both Mizuno and Victor has their merits but Victor is definitely lighter. And since the Victor VT92 is the y highest end shoes for Badminton from Victor , I guess it should be better. Have a lot of other technology built in. Anti-sprain, ventilation....and most of all price is reasonable in Malaysia ..retail at rm$259 but can get at RM$190...

4. ignatio103

ignatio103 Regular Member

it
    me have victor vt-79d for rm150 ...its light with power cusion....but as u said needs to add more cusioning..

5. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Anyone tried this model before? Endorsed by Thai Players Tanongsak and Sudket.

Attached Files:

6. cd4se

cd4se Regular Member

This is available in JB. It's VT7000E slightly cheaper than VT-92 but very new. If you are to get a Victor shoe, get a slightly larger , maybe by .5 in Japan size and get a heel cup, then you will really appreciate the shoe.

7. cd4se

cd4se Regular Member

VT-7000A/C/E 羽球鞋 BADMINTON SHOES
    VT-7000A
    [​IMG]
    VT-7000C
    [​IMG]
    VT-7000E
    [​IMG]
    ★ 规格Spec: 22~30.5cm
    ★ 鞋面: 聚氨脂束状超细纤维+高透气性三明治网布
    Upper: Micro fiber Polyeseer Mesh+Double Russel Mesh
    ★中底: M2DEVA双密度中底
    Midsole: ENERGY CUSHION+M2D.EVA
    ★ 大底:GOOD YEAR PLUS耐磨橡胶材料合成
    1、特殊底花结构 首创羽球鞋底花结合轮胎纹概念与全方位放射状底花结构设计。双重创新底花结构造型,让您在球场的每一个步伐更稳健、塌实。
    2、高强度稳定片 采用高强度尼龙制成,提供鞋底中腰部位稳定性,在跳跃与着地时增加弹性与缓震功效。
    3、脚弓稳定保护系统 采用高强度的Solid EVA材质做为脚弓最佳支撑架桥,加强落地时稳定性,减轻持续运动下脚弓承受起落压力而导致疲乏的最佳保护作用。 对脚弓起到最佳保护作用。
    4、OUTSOLE RADIUS鞋底圆弧造型 针对羽球运动需求,将大底设计成较大R度,避免双脚着地面积集中于同一点,使前掌内侧在大动作与移动中更自然顺畅。
    1、Special structural design on the sole is the first of its kind that combines the traditional gum rubber sole and the pattern of a tire. This new of double bottom mark structure molding design offers more stability in every step you take.
    2、The high strength support is made from high strength nylon and provides more elasticity and shock absorption when jumping or landing.
    3、The Arch support system uses a high strength solid E.V.A. for the best support possibly provided to the arch of the foot. It reduces the pressure and strain put on the foot while jumping and landing. This feature also provides more stability to the foot while landing.
    4、The O.S.R. (outer Sole radius) system is specifically designed for badminton as it distributes the landing force evenly throughout the sole and avoids injuries caused by force. This allows for more natural feeling footwork.:D

8. kimir

kimir Regular Member

9. xiaoxin22

xiaoxin22 Regular Member

nice shoes... where can i get them in singapore?

10. kimir

kimir Regular Member

was at queensway this afternoon... i think the sh802 is not out in singapore... only saw the vt7000 series...

11. noppy

noppy Regular Member

student
    i know that they make the victor shoes in size 12 UK, but i dont know where to get them from? anyone in malaysia or anywhere know where i can purchase them ? cheaper the better :) any help greatly appreciated.

Gavan

12. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

i got this pair of shoes....
    i buy it from china...
    is about Rm175 per pair....
    very nice shoe...very comfortable....very light.....

13. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
  14. zhafir92

zhafir92 Regular Member

form 5 2009
    just bought the vt7000c(red n black) a few weeks ago at aj racket mart in puchong(malaysia) for rm220
    previous shoe was shb98.
    first impressions were very good.
    the shoe is lighter than the shb98 and it feels very natural from the first moment u put it on, as opposed to the yonex which required 2-3 sessions of play.
    so far, no complaints. it just looks kinda funky. since 90% of bdmtn shoes are predominantly white.
    anyway, so far so good. :)

15. ignatio103

ignatio103 Regular Member

it
  16. macarong1986

macarong1986 Regular Member

worker
    in my opinion Victor shoes isnt durable but its nice and very soft to wear! if its durable maybe i will choose!

17. justinwyyau

justinwyyau Regular Member

Husband and Dad
    Just bought the VT-7000A today from Bestech Sports Enterprise in YMCA Penang.

Tried other Victor models (3 others, but can't remember the product number but they seem to be from the new collection) and I personally liked this best because:
    - wide foot (3E)
    - supports my high arch foot,
    - low profile (others were too high for my liking)
    - light
    - very comfortable and fits like a glove (I'm wore my Thorlo socks while trying this on)

There are other Yonex models on display too (101LTD etc.). The shop seems to have the full range of Yonex and Victor shoes but decided to give the Victor a try.

Will be having a game tomorrow so will report back.

18. justinwyyau

Husband and Dad
    Odd, I definitely posted my above post around 2 AM local time and it just showed up (it is now 7:30 PM local time) ... weird.

Anyway, just had a game with the shoes. A bit about me before my feedback, so perhaps you can use that information to relate.
    - weight: 75 kg
    - size: 9.5 US, 3E width
    - foot type: high arching
    - always get blisters on both feet, on the inside of the foot
    - previous shoe: Mizuno Wave Stardom EX (9KV-66027)

Initial impressions of the Victor:
    - very low profile; didn't feel any worry of rolling my ankles and it hugs low to the ground just as I like it.
    - very light; didn't feel burdened by it or noticed the weight or 'extra effort' to move.
    - very grippy; I play on a hardwood surface and sometimes it gets slippery due to the dust, but the shoe just excelled. So grippy that during a lunge forward for a drop shot, my leading foot's shoe was rooted to the spot while I lunged forward, causing quite a funny scene :)
    - very comfortable; NO blisters! I wore Thorlo socks by the way and the in sole is the stock Victor in sole.
    - looks spiffy!

What I may change:
    - I got it in size 10 US, as there were no 9.5 US in stock, and it was fitting already. But the anal retentive person that I am still feels the need to try a 9.5 US. Maybe it'll be a better fit, but at the time being, the 10 US will do just fine.
    - Might get better insoles; this may affect the above.
    - Might lace the shoe different and tie it tighter; this may affect the above too.

Other than that, I will definitely buy this pair of shoe again when my pair breaks down. I cannot say anything about its durability as I have just got it but the shop owner did say it is quite a durable pair, though I feel that is subjective due to each wearer's playing style, frequency, weight etc.

Justin

19. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

I was wondering if anyone could authenticate whether these shoes (VT7000A) are the lightest on the market. Also, i would like to know the difference between the A/C versions. Anyone with experience, please help?

20. justinwyyau

Husband and Dad
    Will weigh the shoes later when I am back at home and post it for you to compare it to others, but I think a few grams won't make much of a difference? Though, personally it 'feels' very light, feel being quite subjective :)

If you look at the first page, someone posted the brochure of the VT 7000 series (including A, C and E versions) and judging by the looks of it, I think it is just different color schemes.

Justin