User Tag List

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 1785
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zspeed View Post
    Ha, ha now u know y it'll take forever 4 me to come to ur session
    ohh, then you start paddeling now la, should ne able to reach puching jaya by sunday night

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titaniumsp77 View Post
    Now got map we should be able to find.Try to get some frens to join.
    Whats your contact number?

  3. #71
    Regular Member zspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Tree House
    Posts
    429
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    ohh, then you start paddeling now la, should ne able to reach puching jaya by sunday night
    ok eta 00.01am 1st sept. 2008

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zspeed View Post
    ok eta 00.01am 1st sept. 2008
    Wahhh ,That's 1 month ohhh, you buy the bicycle and start cycle in China ahhh??

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    kl
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello keng chow badminton bros..
    Is the court far from setapak area?I wanna go see see..Maybe kena bully by you guys a bit just for experience..haha.
    I forgot to ask,can i join bro david?

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    415
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Howdy Recond Merz,

    Will u be there 2morrow? Is young BMW coming too?

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Proud to be Malaysian
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Still got free slot or not ? If I'm not working on Monday, then I'll join you guys.. Still waiting for my August working schedule to be released then only can make decision..

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zydoce View Post
    Still got free slot or not ? If I'm not working on Monday, then I'll join you guys.. Still waiting for my August working schedule to be released then only can make decision..
    Yes . you are welcome to join.

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBadFan View Post
    Howdy Recond Merz,

    Will u be there 2morrow? Is young BMW coming too?
    I will be there, unless tyre pancit
    I hope Young BMW will come too.

  10. #78
    Regular Member zspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Tree House
    Posts
    429
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Wahhh ,That's 1 month ohhh, you buy the bicycle and start cycle in China ahhh??
    No,i cycle to china then Uturn to ur place if lucky can get LCW to ride pillion with the OG gold

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zspeed View Post
    No,i cycle to china then Uturn to ur place if lucky can get LCW to ride pillion with the OG gold
    Aiya.. i didnt know you also going to Oympic la
    Actually i plan to swim to China.. i sure very tired when reach there
    If u compete then i no chance to get Gold laa..

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_cjs0101 View Post
    Hello keng chow badminton bros..
    Is the court far from setapak area?I wanna go see see..Maybe kena bully by you guys a bit just for experience..haha.
    I forgot to ask,can i join bro david?
    The place is far away, its in Puchong, u are always welcome to play if u dont mind the distance and the zombie's time.
    You can find the map in this thread.

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    415
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    morris minor needs repair and has to rest indefinitely again la!!!
    This morning woke up with swollen elbow and even my fingers send some twitching pain while typing.
    after this, going to see doctor and have a jab again.....

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBadFan View Post
    morris minor needs repair and has to rest indefinitely again la!!!
    This morning woke up with swollen elbow and even my fingers send some twitching pain while typing.
    after this, going to see doctor and have a jab again.....
    ohhh, sad to hear about it. I too have some ache all over my body because i been playing 5 times the last 4 days

    Anway i can see why your elbow pain. You have very good fighting spirit but you should also have to care for your injury. Don't be too eager to smash if you are not in position. Smashing when the shuttle is abit out of reach will cause injury. I have it too and most players have it and should learn to control the urge to smash when out of position.

    btw we all appreciate your good playing spirit

  15. #83
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wahh.... looking at the pros here......
    very good players. really scared me away
    some can even swim to Beijing, China!!

  16. #84
    Regular Member zspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Tree House
    Posts
    429
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Aiya.. i didnt know you also going to Oympic la
    Actually i plan to swim to China.. i sure very tired when reach there
    If u compete then i no chance to get Gold laa..
    Go 4 the swimming & diving events lor can get more golds..... somemore can mix into ur game.... like the triple summersault + butterfly stroke into ur smash n ur diving skills into ur defence

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    wahh.... looking at the pros here......
    very good players. really scared me away
    some can even swim to Beijing, China!!
    Not me laa
    Its Zspeed, he aldy book the gold for badminton
    Maybe i should try bedminton, and you can also try sleepminton

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    : 03-11-2012, 04:03 AM
  2. Want to Join Session Around Puchong
    By zydoce in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 4
    : 01-22-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    : 09-08-2009, 03:57 AM
  4. Wednesday Night Session - MBA Puchong
    By kaikiat8080 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 159
    : 09-02-2009, 03:01 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    : 09-02-2009, 02:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •