Help A Student Out, All I Want Is Your Time

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by stargatefan234, Jul 17, 2008.

1. stargatefan234

stargatefan234 New Member

Student
    Hi, i apologise now if this is against site rules but... I am a student studying Product Design, for my course i have to study two products. Badminton Poles and Computer Mice.
    Linked below are links to 2 questionaires and 1 that will take you to my image albums as there are picture there that may need to be seen, depending on how well i have explained things. just hover the mouse over them and it will come up with what type of mouse they are

obviously, this is aimed more towards the badminton questionaire, but if you want to answer both feel free.

Badminton
    Questionaire

Computer Mouse
    Questionaire
    Images

If You Have more than 1 computer mouse/badminton pole, feel free 2 take the questionaire as many times as you need to include them all.
    Thanking in advance for your contributions, and dont worry, this information is for my own personal use, will not find its way to other people, and besides i havent asked you for personal details, just age and gender on the badminton questionaire,
    In Case Your Wondering Im Male and 19
    Thank you again, sorry if it breaks site rules, please leave it up, i need primary research such as this, and cant afford to use paysites.

Thank You Memebers

2. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    There u go.Good luck in ur study..

3. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    I think this should be posted in the chit-chat section. Anyway i done the questionnaire for you. I have 6 mouses but i only done 2 so far. I will get the other 4 done after i get back from badminton tonight.

There are a questions that you should add because it might give you more detail into the mouse such as which brand the mouse is.

#3 phandrew, Jul 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  4. wuldup

wuldup Regular Member

Sunway Student
    Hey Smichz

How you donig?
    Are you ready to fill up the form and ready to play another hart rackets?:)