Clean up equipment review section!

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Scott_G500, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Scott_G500

Scott_G500 Regular Member

Student
    I was looking at the reviews for some Titanium racquets and spotted some really stupid and pointless things that didn't have anything to do with reviewing. Could you possibly get rid of this type of reviews?

2. ae86trueno

ae86trueno Regular Member

Hi Scott, I think it will be next to impossible or at least not feasible to remove those kind of messages. How many moderators here? How many users here? Unfortunately its forum nature, people will discuss about the topic however there are quite alot of time the thread goes out of topic. If Mods are working to remove the OOT messages, this will take their entire life to dedicate just for that. You get what I mean right :)

3. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    It is possible if there was a dedicated moderator for the review section.

4. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    If you let us know what review is irrelevant then we will review the review and take action.

It is a forum though and we cannot be robots and post sole on topic posts all the time and if it was it would be very sterile.

5. Scott_G500

Scott_G500 Regular Member

Student
    Well, the one's I spotted were the first and seventh reviews of Yonex Ti-5. I believe that they are inappropriate, confusing and non specific. Don't know if they are the only one's but I think the reviews should be checked.

And I also feel that the product ratings, pros & cons and product recommendations should be included in the review. That can't obviously be fixed by the moderators but it's a suggestion to all the people who post reviews.

#5 Scott_G500, Jul 21, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  6. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    For the review from the old server, those are the weird ones which are more like discussion stuff....check out MP100, Ti series, etc.