User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 120
  1. #69
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indra View Post
    If Tine vs Maria, of course Maria will prevail....then who's the next victim?
    of course zhang ning

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    china badminton assosiation
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Maybe next time for shuttler ZHU LIN

    like an article in chinadaily.com.cn about paddler Ma Long,,,
    they had a simmiliar story...

    that article tittle is : Maybe next time for Paddler Ma Long...
    reported that even Ma Long has a great performance lately,, he's not choosen to play at this year olympics,,,
    Ma Long beat his other teammate include senior Wang liqin, and paddler from another country to won few tournaments on the last month when his other teammate lost to other players.
    but still the decission maker choose Wang Liqin as he is more experience...

    it's not happen in badminton only,,, so Zhu Lin should not sad...

    MAYBE NEXT TIME ZHU LIN

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LYB-Fan View Post
    like an article in chinadaily.com.cn about paddler Ma Long,,,
    they had a simmiliar story...

    that article tittle is : Maybe next time for Paddler Ma Long...
    reported that even Ma Long has a great performance lately,, he's not choosen to play at this year olympics,,,
    Ma Long beat his other teammate include senior Wang liqin, and paddler from another country to won few tournaments on the last month when his other teammate lost to other players.
    but still the decission maker choose Wang Liqin as he is more experience...

    it's not happen in badminton only,,, so Zhu Lin should not sad...

    MAYBE NEXT TIME ZHU LIN
    But time is not with Zhu Lin, Ma Long is only 19 years old, Zhu Lin is 25.

  4. #72
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    he also has boss to report to.......
    dont just put all the blame to him
    but he is the china badminton head coach!!
    so no matter what happen, he is going to be responsible for all these.
    remember what happen to YKH? during the WC07.

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    but he is the china badminton head coach!!
    so no matter what happen, he is going to be responsible for all these.
    remember what happen to YKH? during the WC07.
    But george,i always believe lyb has a different way to face the consequences of his actions.differently from ykh.In other words,better than our head coach.

    Im bored with his press statements.
    If kicking out zakry/fairuz was proved to be a mistake.Im going to forgive the whole team if they just admit that mistake in any press conference.Do not twist ur words.

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    china badminton assosiation
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rwchen View Post
    But time is not with Zhu Lin, Ma Long is only 19 years old, Zhu Lin is 25.
    ZHU LIN is 24 and for the next olympic she'll be just 28...
    ZHANG NING won her gold in 29 isn't??
    and look now ZHANG NING hunt for her second olympic gold...

    so ,, logically ZHU LIN still have a chance for 2 next olympics..

    MAYBE next time ZHU LIN

  7. #75
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,532
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LYB-Fan View Post
    ZHU LIN is 24 and for the next olympic she'll be just 28...
    ZHANG NING won her gold in 29 isn't??
    and look now ZHANG NING hunt for her second olympic gold...

    so ,, logically ZHU LIN still have a chance for 2 next olympics..

    MAYBE next time ZHU LIN
    But in my humble opinion, Zhu Lin is no where near the class of Zhang Ning in her prime who was a absolutely brilliant player.

  8. #76
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    But in my humble opinion, Zhu Lin is no where near the class of Zhang Ning in her prime who was a absolutely brilliant player.
    She may end up in to represent HKG.......

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I still think ZN shdnt be going....she shd replace by ZL..........ZN is the defending Champion.......its better to ends her career with a win in Athen than a lost.....in BO........poor ZN.......and poor ZL ......

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    china badminton assosiation
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    She may end up in to represent HKG.......
    are you sure??
    who told you???

  11. #79
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LYB-Fan View Post
    are you sure??
    who told you???
    rumour that NGWei may propose her next year......thats still rumour...

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    but now LYB said the person compete with ZL to go olympic not ZN,is LL..

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    but now LYB said the person compete with ZL to go olympic not ZN,is LL..
    just for nice to hear...

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    but if u think wat he said is reasonable..ZL stil lose LL something as compare between two of them..

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    but zl better than zn this year...right???

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    china badminton assosiation
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    agree that the competition is between ZHU LIN and LU LAN ,, as ZHANG NING has been prepared for this olympic after she won in athens...
    Defenitely CHINA need an experience player,,,,

    LYB has done a good choice,,,,

    when he choose CHEN HONG instead of XIA XUANZE in athens,,, it's a wrong choice,,,
    and now he didn't want to do the same mistake

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    but zl better than zn this year...right???
    u may have been deceived.

    let say, ZN has a better chance advancing along their event than your older MAL player WCH. Again, stop worrying about the chinese players.
    Last edited by cooler; 07-29-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Zhang Ning
    By seawell in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 103
    : 07-09-2013, 12:15 PM
  2. Zhang Ning has done it!
    By llpjlau in forum Olympics BEIJING 2008
    Replies: 30
    : 08-16-2008, 05:26 PM
  3. Zhang Ning Won!!!
    By Feng_MP-100 in forum Olympics ATHENS 2004
    Replies: 36
    : 08-19-2004, 09:57 PM
  4. Zhang Ning!
    By michaeldalian in forum World Championships 2003
    Replies: 26
    : 10-30-2003, 09:20 PM
  5. where is Zhang Ning??
    By michaeldalian in forum World Championships 2003
    Replies: 3
    : 08-03-2003, 08:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •