User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea, that's what i heard. hopefully i'll get dinkalot's response soon but either way i have a feeling i'll buy that SOTX woven 12

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are some rackets from SOTX cheaper here depending which model you want

http://puppysports.com/index.cfm?fus...622&pageid=111

W12 is cheaper on the link

Have a look at Circle Power series as well. I never played with one buy many people say it is good as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, i checked site out. it has my old racket for so cheap! i would buy from this shop without hesitation but i'm not too sure. are you sure puppysports is legitimate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Puppysport is legit. Why would i recommend a website that sells fake rackets?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorrry, i'm just a bit paranoid buying things online since you can't see it in person
    oh, the woven 12A on puppy sport is 1 cm shorter than teh woven 12 SE on ibuysports. will that 1cm make a difference?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbinbette View Post
    sorrry, i'm just a bit paranoid buying things online since you can't see it in person
    oh, the woven 12A on puppy sport is 1 cm shorter than teh woven 12 SE on ibuysports. will that 1cm make a difference?
    You will hardly notice the 1cm difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also if you like the 800 def so much you should buy a couple of them before they get really hard to find

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@bobbinbette
    Have you bought woven12?
    How does it compare with AT800DE, in terms of smashing power and defensive ability?

thanks for your info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@bobbinhette
    from a scale of 1 to 9, what is your judgment for AT800DF (smash power and defensive ability)?
    How about your new racket?

thanks again for your info
    Last edited by Ironhide; 08-11-2008 at 04:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think if at900t can provide enuf power, then not to mention arc 7. mayb u can try arc 10 or at700

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone, i broke my AT800Df a while back and i've been using several different rackets since then by suggestion from friends and store owners. All of them were ok, but none of them really matched up to the 800Df.
    i've tried
    Victor super nano pro 7
    Wilson Kblaze
    AT900T (yea surprised i dont' think it matches up to 800DF? xD)

the victor racket was great, it was easy to swing, produced power easily (though not as much as i would have hoped) and it was just pathetically easy to defend with.
    I know tons of ppl love the 900T but i think it's just not the racket for me. i have to say shots feel more solid with the 900T but i guess i was too used to the 800 to really appreciate the 900. It provided great power and swings were easy but it just didn't feel as nice as 800 to me.
    The Wilson Kblaze on the other hand....i dont' really have much good to say about it. I own it now since i bought it off a whim but i'd have to say that was a pretty bad choice on my part. Control and defense was god but the entire time i was playing with it, i felt like it was holding me back. especially in terms of power. It also feels as if it vibrates a lot more when hitting.

can you guys give me some recommendations for rackets? (preferably yonex or victor) that are similar to the 800DF in terms of control/power/ease of swing and most importantly, feel. I was thinking maybe i could go with the ArcSaber 7 but i wasn't sure.

also i have a weak shoulder so i dont' know if that would affect my racket choice at all.

thanks beforehand
    900T should come closest but an used 800de is softer than a new 900T. I currently uses 2 800de and 1 900T. If u wanna a changeover, try ns7000 or ns9000s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone, i broke my AT800Df a while back and i've been using several different rackets since then by suggestion from friends and store owners. All of them were ok, but none of them really matched up to the 800Df.
    i've tried
    Victor super nano pro 7
    Wilson Kblaze
    AT900T (yea surprised i dont' think it matches up to 800DF? xD)

the victor racket was great, it was easy to swing, produced power easily (though not as much as i would have hoped) and it was just pathetically easy to defend with.
    I know tons of ppl love the 900T but i think it's just not the racket for me. i have to say shots feel more solid with the 900T but i guess i was too used to the 800 to really appreciate the 900. It provided great power and swings were easy but it just didn't feel as nice as 800 to me.
    The Wilson Kblaze on the other hand....i dont' really have much good to say about it. I own it now since i bought it off a whim but i'd have to say that was a pretty bad choice on my part. Control and defense was god but the entire time i was playing with it, i felt like it was holding me back. especially in terms of power. It also feels as if it vibrates a lot more when hitting.

can you guys give me some recommendations for rackets? (preferably yonex or victor) that are similar to the 800DF in terms of control/power/ease of swing and most importantly, feel. I was thinking maybe i could go with the ArcSaber 7 but i wasn't sure.

also i have a weak shoulder so i dont' know if that would affect my racket choice at all.

thanks beforehand
    900T should come closest but an used 800de is softer than a new 900T. I currently uses 2 800de and 1 900T. If u wanna a changeover, try ns7000 or ns9000s. Don't US online stores carry 800de anymore?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks everyone. no i don't think US stores carry 800df n e more. i checked a lot of places.

to ironhide. i didn't get the sotx 12 on dinkalot's suggestion so i got the LX858 instead. in terms of the AT800df though, it's got great potential for power, i'd give it between a 7 and an 8/10 in terms of power, and defensive capabilities is high as well. it's easy to swing and feels like it's leading my hand to the shuttle . but unfortunately it's out of production here =[.

i have yet to try the LX858 (i'm in AR right now and have no where to play). but i'll try it soon.

mmm, i think 'ill also give my friend's NS7k and 9ks a try when i head back to SJ. thanks cooler =]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2