Results 1 to 16 of 16
07-24-2008, 10:48 PM #1
should i upgrade from Kblaze to ArcSaber 7/10?
Hey, I bought a Kblaze and i've played with it for a while but i don't really feel good with that racket. The standards i compare to is my old armortec 800 defensive. I playd with my AT800DF for three years so the feeling is engraved into my body and i just fealt that the kblaze was holding me back in many aspects; defense, power, meneuverability.
So i was thinking of upgrading to either the arc saber 7 or 10
Could you guys give me the pros and cons of each racket? I play almost every day of the week and my level would be intermediate or higher i believe. im' a defensive oriented player (but i still have decent power).
please help with this decision. money isnt' really an issue, but durability is >.<
I was thinking of getting arc 7 but i heard that 10 was overwhelmingly superior to it so now i have second thoughts.
can you guys please help me decide which to buy?
07-25-2008, 12:08 AM #2
07-25-2008, 12:21 AM #3
i dont' know how to edit the posts =[ so i didn't know what else to do. Cuz this is a different question, i was going to add it to my last one but didn't know how...
07-25-2008, 08:57 AM #4
1) yes, you should switch from wilson to yonex.
2) if you want, you should try at900-t first because it is suppose the replacement of the at800-d
3) arc saber is a new class of raquet themselves. either you like them or you hate them. you will read my opinions on arc7 and arc10. here is the cliftnote version. arc10 is a great offensive racquet with good defensive ability. it is more much more powerful than at800-d and little less defense. arc7 is a pur defensive racquet. you can return any shot you can put your racquet on with great accuracy. however, it lack some power. at900-t is a racquet in between the 2 arc sabers.
4) always try or demo racquet before you buy.
5) i have one of each for sale.
07-26-2008, 12:51 AM #5
07-26-2008, 01:59 AM #6
You could try AT900T if you want.
07-29-2008, 03:53 AM #7
But, How is K-blaze first....
Some of the People say tht WILSON rakcets no good in play
most of them switch to Apacs....Low price somemore !!!
But, Can Consider for Apacs Visible Hollow 1800 ...
07-29-2008, 03:56 AM #8
IMO Wilson badminton rackets are crap compared to many other brands. You can get better rackets at the same price.
07-29-2008, 06:55 AM #9
07-29-2008, 07:02 AM #10
07-29-2008, 06:03 PM #11
IMHO, Wilson badminton racquet
1) Lower quality than any other major brand (ie. Yonex, SOTX, MMOA)
2) Their reps sucks. Not just suck, they sucks many time.
3) Wilson racquets are just no way to predict properties from model line to model line.
07-29-2008, 07:54 PM #12
ah, i see. yea i didn't really like the kblaze after a while. I'm buying an LX858 from Dinkalot so i'll try that out. hopefully it works for me. if not i might go for arcsaber 7 or SOTX8
thanks guys =]
07-29-2008, 10:49 PM #13
08-03-2008, 12:29 PM #14
I think otherwise. When I first got my KBlaze, I didn't quite like it because it didn't stand out in any way. But after a while, I realised that it's because it's brilliantly balanced in many ways.
I think it's a fabulous racket.
08-04-2008, 10:07 PM #15
Did not play with Kblaze before but have Ktour and tried Kstrike. In term of durability, I am sure Wilson is much better than Yonex. I used to play with Yonex but it kept on breaking. Dont think it's built for durability. Ktour can be string up to 30lb.., Yonex can do it but above it's recomended spec.
Wilson has been investing a lot into Badminton lately and since they have the $$$ they have the advantages of incoporating the technology from Tennis Racquet to badminton. The improvements over the years in racket is just the materials...every racquet just need a stronger material so that it will not deformed easily..I am not selling Wilson but I am a user of it and I find it is a quality racquet. Just look at the painting ..anyway it's always up to individual.
08-06-2008, 12:10 AM #16
thanks everybody on your replies. i think i'm still going to compare it to a few other rackets including the LX858 i just bought.
By Laowai in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & ToolsReplies: 12: 05-15-2013, 01:48 PM
By diverdan in forum Racket Recommendation / ComparisonReplies: 39: 05-05-2012, 03:58 AM
By eugene_syh in forum Badminton StringReplies: 3: 01-30-2010, 10:20 PM
By apamacam in forum Racket Recommendation / ComparisonReplies: 9: 06-03-2008, 10:57 AM
By apamacam in forum Buy & SellReplies: 4: 06-01-2008, 11:02 AM