GG Mike Yang on SINA ONLINE Talk Show! | Today, August 1st, Friday, 2:00PM-3:00PM!

Discussion in 'Golden Gate Badminton Club ( GGBC ) (CLOSED)' started by GGManagement, Aug 1, 2008.

1. GGManagement

GGManagement Regular Member

[​IMG]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dear BC Members and Friends,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hello again everyone! Our GG Mike will be the guest on a SINA.COM online talk show TODAY, August 1st, Friday, 2:00PM - 3:00PM. In the talk show, Mike will be talking about the outlook of Badminton Games in the upcoming Beijing Olympics. This is one episode of a series of Talk Shows in which SINA.COM invites professionals / athletes to especially share their viewpoints about the highly anticipated 2008 Beijing Olympics, which is only one week away! We hope our members and friends will stay tuned and watch the show on Friday too! You will also have the chance to win badminton racquet, sports gears and birdies! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]For more information about the show and to connect to the online broadcasting of Mike's show at 2:00PM today afternoon, please CLICK HERE! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you all! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Best Regards, GG Management [/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[​IMG]

2. GGManagement

GGManagement Regular Member

3. GGsally

GGsally Regular Member

Mikes pretty GOOD!

Hey I'm pretty impressed with Mikes performance and Tang Coach too!! I do believe Mikes going to be a TV persona pretty soon and grabbing my rice bowl! :crying: He's going to be The Hostess with the Mostess! ha haa..

Actually I really enjoyed this interview. They were pretty thorough about the badminton info for Olympics and even talk about a tough draw for Lin Dan. Even Olympics have tough draws :rolleyes:. But I'm sure there's no easy ride in that stratosphere! Everyone should take a look and listen at the interview above if you have time. It's really good and interesting :D! I hope Mike will give us a day to day briefing on the Badminton games in Beijing cos he is going to see every single game morning and night! He booked to go there just for that! Sigh... what bliss...:rolleyes:

Sally

#3 GGsally, Aug 3, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  4. Confuciusmi

Confuciusmi Regular Member

student
    oh...cool guy!!!!!!!!I hope next time Mike will play badminton in Beijing...Welcome!!!!!!!!
    BTW,Why can't I read that talk show right now?

#4 Confuciusmi, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2008