Where to play in Northern Virginia (Around Stafford)

Discussion in 'USA East' started by mnjaved, Aug 1, 2008.

1. mnjaved

mnjaved New Member

IT Consultant
    Hello All,

I would like to know if there are any badminton clubs or courts in or around Stafford, VA area. I have recently moved from Toronto, Canada and would really like to start playing badminton again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if there are no clubs in or around Stafford I would love to get in touch with others who would like to play badminton. Perhaps we can arrange something in this area.

Let me know,

Cheers

2. Saqib Khan

Saqib Khan Regular Member

Badminton Lover

I would like to know if there are any badminton clubs or courts in or around Springfield, VA area. I have recently moved from PAKISTAN and would really like to start playing badminton again. I m a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hear. My email is, mbsssk@gmail.com