Hougang Sports Hall - 10/8 looking for Intermediate/ Advance Player

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ExF&N, Aug 2, 2008.

1. ExF&N

ExF&N Regular Member

Hi All ,

Currently we have 2 courts with 11 players playing every sunday morning from 10am to 12pm at Hougang Sports Hall . We are looking for new Intermediate / Advance Player to join our group to make the games more enjoyable . Fees will be S$7.00 per person . Interested players , please fill in the slot below . Thank you .

1) ___________________

2) ___________________

3) ___________________

4) ___________________

5) ___________________

2. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

Hi All ,

Currently we have 2 courts with 11 players playing every sunday morning from 10am to 12pm at Hougang Sports Hall . We are looking for new Intermediate / Advance Player to join our group to make the games more enjoyable . Fees will be S$7.00 per person . Interested players , please fill in the slot below . Thank you .

1) ___________________

2) ___________________

3) ___________________

4) ___________________

5) ___________________

For those who not sure how to get there, can pm the organizer to check. There is direct bus from Ang Mo Kio MRT station, the bus no. is 25, 132 and 165.

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journe...n=HOUGANG STADIUM&hidStartType=s&hidEndType=l

3. mooooooooz

mooooooooz Regular Member

architect
    well, I'm interesting to play with you guys. I used to play in bangkok few years ago and want to be get play again. My HP 8225 8937 (Nat) I would let you decide to include me:)

#3 mooooooooz, Aug 3, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  4. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

Hi All ,

1) moooooooooorz - yr name is added ... if u not sure the place, pls pm the organizer ExF&N :)

2) ___________________

3) ___________________

4) ___________________

5) ___________________

For those who not sure how to get there, can pm the organizer to check. There is direct bus from Ang Mo Kio MRT station, the bus no. is 25, 132 and 165.

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journe...n=HOUGANG STADIUM&hidStartType=s&hidEndType=l

5. mooooooooz

mooooooooz Regular Member

architect
    alright, thank for include me. See you. Please let me know how to contact you, just sms me few day before we play,:D My contact no. showing as previous Message.

6. MC Lu

MC Lu New Member

Engineer
    I would like to join u all.Could i?
    Anyway,i just move to sengkang,does anyone have the best route to reach to the stadium?
    U could reach to me by sms at 96849585

7. ExF&N

ExF&N Regular Member

Hi All ,

1) moooooooooorz

2) MC Lu

3) ___________________

4) ___________________

5) ___________________

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journe...n=HOUGANG STADIUM&hidStartType=s&hidEndType=l[/quote]

8. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

show us where you are so we could direct you from your place to hougang stadium through www.sbstransit.com.sg

9. MC Lu

MC Lu New Member

Engineer
    i am staying at sengkang,anchorvale drive,BLK301D,near to compass point:)

10. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

11. MC Lu

MC Lu New Member

Engineer
  12. 100plus

100plus Regular Member

Another way you can take Bus no.159 to Hougang Ave 9.. alight after neighbourhood police station..cross the road to the oppsite bus-stop..take bus no.72..just two stops..you are there.(Blk 508 bus-stop just opp hougang sports hall) enjoy your trip:D:D:D

13. aaronp

aaronp Regular Member

hey hi

i hope to join you guys as a regular. I stay in amk so the location is good for me. Looking forward to the game on sun.

ExF&N: I pm you my contact

thanks!

aaron

Hi All ,

1) moooooooooorz

2) MC Lu

3) aaron

4) ___________________

5) ___________________

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journey...s&hidEndType=l[/quote]

14. aaronp

aaronp Regular Member

sorry, cant make it on sunday... paiseh

Hi All ,

1) moooooooooorz

2) MC Lu

3) ___________________

4) ___________________

5) ___________________

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journey...s&hidEndType=l[/quote

15. ExF&N

ExF&N Regular Member

No problem . Next time . Thanks .

Hi All ,

1) moooooooooorz

2) MC Lu

3) ___________________

4) ___________________

5) ___________________

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journey...s&hidEndType=l[/quote[/quote]

16. sooman

sooman Regular Member

can make it, but not on regular basis. which courts do i go to?

Hi All ,

1) moooooooooorz

2) MC Lu

3) francis

4) ___________________

5) ___________________

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journey...s&hidEndType=l[/quote[/quote][/quote]

17. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

court 11 and 12..

Hi All ,

1) moooooooooorz

2) MC Lu

3) francis

4) ___________________

5) ___________________

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journey...s&hidEndType=l[/quote[/quote][/quote][/quote]

18. Benny Fan

Benny Fan Regular Member

court 11 and 12..

Hi All ,

1) moooooooooorz

2) MC Lu

3) francis

4) Puppy Power

5) ___________________

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journey...s&hidEndType=l[/quote[/quote][/quote][/quote]

19. slevin

slevin New Member

wats the age group ur in?? I maybe interested.

20. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

20+ to 50+ ...

what's your level? :D