User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 104
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KlasseE View Post
    yeah, no politic....hey limsy, why finally chong wei feng withdraws from entry list of taipei oepn? maybe bam wants him to concentrate in japan open?
    hmm...maybe he lost to HH so no chinese taipei for him...no lar...wait i ask him...

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KlasseE View Post
    M A L A Y S I A only 27, small army
    The troop is here, total 29 players from I N D O N E S I A
    Haiya... 2 players difference barely makes any difference la.
    Anyway, best of luck for both countries' shuttlers.
    May they meet at finals!

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Haiya... 2 players difference barely makes any difference la.
    Anyway, best of luck for both countries' shuttlers.
    May they meet at finals!
    Jagd, Simon and Maria Kristin will definitely be in finals, who do you think they will meet?

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    -indonesia-
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whoever meet simon and maria in final, be ready for their losses..
    No hurtfeeling, hehehe..
    Go maria, Go simon..

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KlasseE View Post
    Jagd, Simon and Maria Kristin will definitely be in finals, who do you think they will meet?
    Not so fast. If everything's going well, Maria will meet Saina in SF....
    The Indian lady will be pretty determined to avenge her loss in OG.
    Pretty dangerous one.

    As for Simon, again, if everything's going well, perhaps he'll meet Nguyen TM or Uncle Botak (I mean Sairul).

    I hope they both can win their first SS. However, saying 'they will definitely be in final' is absolutely overconfident.
    Never count the chicken before the eggs hatch, they say.

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Not so fast. .... Never count the chicken before the eggs hatch, they say.
    MS - must keep an eye on Tanongsak (or he wants to be so called as SONG). As for uncle botak, don't worry lahhhhh since he can only play straight game, 3rd set will be too tough for him...
    WS - Saina 45-55 in favor of Maria kristin. She should meet the German Chinese in final.
    Hey friend, just predictions....i even can't find chic nor eggs

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KlasseE View Post
    As for uncle botak, don't worry lahhhhh since he can only play straight game, 3rd set will be too tough for him...
    Well, he did beat Sony in the past...

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,015
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Well, he did beat Sony in the past...
    ya kah? Uncle Sairul got beat Sony before? How long ago was this past??

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,773
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post

    I hope they both can win their first SS. However, saying 'they will definitely be in final' is absolutely overconfident.
    Never count the chicken before the eggs hatch, they say.
    Win this tourney? Chinese Taipei Open is categorized GP Gold not SuperSeries tournament. Yeah, hope both Simon and Maria will produce best result here since Japan and China Masters SS certainly will be tough test for them as almost all top-rank shuttlers will participate it.

  10. #78
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Well, he did beat Sony in the past...
    He ebat Sony in 2 easy sets during Swiss Open 2008

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    ya kah? Uncle Sairul got beat Sony before? How long ago was this past??
    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    He ebat Sony in 2 easy sets during Swiss Open 2008
    So that explains it: 'This past' was not too long ago.

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jkt
    Posts
    266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    So that explains it: 'This past' was not too long ago.
    but uncle is still an uncle.....fufufufufufufu


    goooooo simon!!this will be a good chance for him to move up no?
    bcause theres no 'worthy' opponents to faced through..

  13. #81
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Xu Huai Wen may not participate in Taipeh Open due to her sickness.....she just recovered..,Get Well Xu!

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Koreans, any news on them?

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    INA
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Xu Huai Wen may not participate in Taipeh Open due to her sickness.....she just recovered..,Get Well Xu!
    No redraw? Maria and Saina will meet on SF, all good players are in lower half , lucky for players in upper half

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,773
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Koreans, any news on them?
    Based on the entry list, Korea will send small squad,

    - MS : Hong Ji Hoon, Shin Baek Cheol
    - WS : Hwang Hye Youn (no Jun Jae Youn)
    - MD : Cho Gun Woo/Yoo Yeon Seong
    - WD : NONE
    - XD : Lee Young Dae/Lee Hyo Jung

    Don't know whether there's another last minute withdrawal.

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Based on the entry list, Korea will send small squad,

    - MS : Hong Ji Hoon, Shin Baek Cheol
    - WS : Hwang Hye Youn (no Jun Jae Youn)
    - MD : Cho Gun Woo/Yoo Yeon Seong
    - WD : NONE
    - XD : Lee Young Dae/Lee Hyo Jung

    Don't know whether there's another last minute withdrawal.
    at least we will see the performance of OG champion...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Entry List of CHINESE TAIPEI GP Gold 2011
    By CLELY in forum Chinese Taipei GP Gold / China Masters 2011
    Replies: 17
    : 09-01-2011, 02:27 AM
  2. Entry list of Taipei Open
    By huangkwokhau in forum New Zealand Open / Macau Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2010
    Replies: 11
    : 07-20-2010, 12:27 AM
  3. entry list of SIN Open
    By huangkwokhau in forum India Open / Singapore Open 2010
    Replies: 54
    : 06-05-2010, 11:35 PM
  4. NZ Open entry list
    By huangkwokhau in forum China Open (1) / Macau Open / New Zealand Open 2008
    Replies: 66
    : 07-12-2009, 10:11 AM
  5. Chinese Taipei Open 2006 - CHN Entry List
    By yannie in forum Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2006
    Replies: 10
    : 06-16-2006, 02:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •