Looking For New Headlight/Powerful Racket :)

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by magiadam, Aug 10, 2008.

1. magiadam

magiadam Regular Member

I played with my Nanospeed 9000S with BG-80 @ 20/22 lbs, loved it.
    Playing doubles, my partner and I's rackets collided, and bam. No more Nano9000S.

So I recently bought a Ti-10 3rd Generation Purple, with Nanogy 95 @ 21/23 lbs. I've heard a lot of good reviews about the Ti-10 3rd Gen. But when I tried it, I found it headlight, but no pop. Perhaps it's the strings?

Anyways, I've been hearing a lot about the Arcsabers, not sure if they're worth investing or not. You guys are more experienced :p

I was also thinking of an Armotec 900T, heard a lot of good stories about it.

Or maybe a Black Knight Photo PCV (75 grams)?

I'm looking for the best headlight/power racket, recommend me strings with the racket if you want. I have a pretty fast swing and use mostly wrist for shots (backhand drops, flick serves).

Thanks all :)

2. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    I'd say try a restring with your Ti-10 with your usual BG80 at 22lbs because that racquet has amazing power. The AT series is head heavy, but AT900T is very fast, so it doesn't swing like a head heavy racquet, more like a headlight racquet with more momentum.

Try a restring first, otherwise I'd just recommend you get another NS9000S with BG80 at 22lbs, cause you liked it so much.

3. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    restring it first because the tension might be different. If you don't see any improvement then consider getting another racket.

4. magiadam

magiadam Regular Member

I was thinking on another Nano9000S but downside is, it's WAY too fragile. A couple of clashes and bam, it's over.

I'll try out the AT900T.

5. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    Go with BG80 again because the feeling for NBG95 has a numb feeling while BG80 has a hard feeling. That may be why you can't play with the Ti-10 properly.