User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So when the players fail, the fans blame on the coach. The player should be the one that be blamed for their defeat. The coach already done their best to coach and guide them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to clean house....who hire the coaches in the first place especially Rashid (what has he done that is worth a ringgit to mention of, sitting next to TSB like he is bored). Rexy, at least he produced AG and AE golds even though that seems like ages ago. The main handicap is the trio of NCC, Nadzmi and Kenny Goh in BAM and please take Bata James along on your way out. If BAM is serious about high performance BS, hire Kevin Cordon' coach and the Spanish coach, the way Abian and Kevin played I am surprised their legs are still there in the third set...now, that is high performance and fitness, apply that to Yoyo, KKK, HTH, Zakry who badly needed it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Time to clean house....who hire the coaches in the first place especially Rashid (what has he done that is worth a ringgit to mention of, sitting next to TSB like he is bored). Rexy, at least he produced AG and AE golds even though that seems like ages ago. The main handicap is the trio of NCC, Nadzmi and Kenny Goh in BAM and please take Bata James along on your way out. If BAM is serious about high performance BS, hire Kevin Cordon' coach and the Spanish coach, the way Abian and Kevin played I am surprised their legs are still there in the third set...now, that is high performance and fitness, apply that to Yoyo, KKK, HTH, Zakry who badly needed it.
    they will be safe if lcw win
    and even lcw didnt
    they still is safe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i could understand booting all those other people.. but why yap kim hock?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at when the thread was started

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they all are too comfy with each other. You scratch my back, I scratch your back thingy.

I got a feeling that CSK could be the person to whip them up or break them apart and start fresh.

Who do you reckon would fit the bill? From the way you look at their defence, the backup player who does the smashing training must be lousy or just fooling around with chicken smashes. Meaning too easy for kkk/tbh to defence during trainings, and when they come to big events, they crumbled and so predictable on where they will return.

Something is seriously wrong here. Suggestions pls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    I think they all are too comfy with each other. You scratch my back, I scratch your back thingy.

I got a feeling that CSK could be the person to whip them up or break them apart and start fresh.

Who do you reckon would fit the bill? From the way you look at their defence, the backup player who does the smashing training must be lousy or just fooling around with chicken smashes. Meaning too easy for kkk/tbh to defence during trainings, and when they come to big events, they crumbled and so predictable on where they will return.

Something is seriously wrong here. Suggestions pls.
    I think MAS men doubles are more well-known for defence than attack, except KKK/TBH. All the backup pairs are more of the drive type than big smashes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you tried CSK smashes when he is peak? You will freeze... lol. Ask Rexy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I may not really know rashid well but I was with him before when he was doing multiple shuttles. Mind you he's good very skillful and accurate with his feedings But you all may ask why then his players never rise It's a good question and the same question if Lin Dan was thrown out,would china still wc2011? Or the same thing happening to taufik ? Coaching high performance players aren't the same as some of you Watching some coaches do multiple shuttle feeding, circuit training or whatever What really happens in bam are only known among the coaches and I really respect them, none has disclose whatsoever information But one thing I do know, there are too many cooks and they spoil the soup After this wc result, are they doing something? I don't know Meanwhile take a guess NSC, BAM and CTC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Rexy is good, we already have 2nd reliable MD's, and 3rd, or even 4th.

BAM have a bunch of jokers playing badminton just for fun.

BAM spending money and players enjoying travel all around the world and get sent back mostly at the beginning stage of tournaments entered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    If Rexy is good, we already have 2nd reliable MD's, and 3rd, or even 4th.BAM have a bunch of jokers playing badminton just for fun.BAM spending money and players enjoying travel all around the world and get sent back mostly at the beginning stage of tournaments entered.
    Dato, 4 reliable md? Maintaining one is already difficult These days good men's doubles are everywhere ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Dato, 4 reliable md? Maintaining one is already difficult These days good men's doubles are everywhere ...
    Yes, thus far.......only INA and Kor manged to maintained 2 good pairs, chn managed only to keep one very good one with 4 WC titles.....and sadly MAS find it very hard to prevent their good pair from going down-hill all the way................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yap Kim Hock already left and he did great with the current juniors now. Rexy, i do hope he will stay in
    Malaysia and they (BAM) may have to reshuffle his post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So ykh has left bam? There are rumor rexy won't be long in bam, don't know how true this is

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rexy is still doing a good job for BAM.

Hope that he will not leave.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11