User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    who is Dato Asbullah to suggest Rexy or YKH to leave?
    The point isn't who is Him. He can be nobody to have give his opinion.
    Is his opinion that people greatly make disagreement with.
    Korea MD came in stronger than Mas MD but came home empty handed too. Should their MD coaches resign too? (who's their coach anyway?)
    Should Park Joo Bong on their Japanese team?

Anyway he is Tv1 commentator with his famous labeling "Cantik Sekali" line and his mis-pronunciation of even some biggest name like Bao Chun Lai. He will be made the deputy when pemuda become the Sports Minister.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    who is Dato Asbullah to suggest Rexy or YKH to leave?
    And who are you to question who is Dato Asbullah?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20 View Post
    MAS results are not so bad when you look at who they lost to.

But what could be expected.........MD have not performed for a long time. I don't think had Fuzzy pair been playing they would have beaten either kido/setiwan or LJJ/HJM?

MS you only had 1 player and he is still in.

WD lost to the finalists, maybe winners....

WS reached QF and lost to CHN team.no disgrace in this.

What is the problem?

And like Kwun says who is going to do a better job? Yap & Rexy are a huge chunk of talent.
    What Kwun said is correct, is his opinion, not mine.

When a country like USA, JAPAN, INDIA, HONG KONG even UK cant produce good results in badminton competitions in international events, their supporters may not feel dissapointed as great as mas.simply because badminton sports in their country is not the most popular sports.

How much their gov spend for the badminton sports compared to mas gov?

YAP KIM HOCK is a good head coach? Depends on the people to think and see.

Do mas have the WC TITLE? TC ? How much chances do we have to give both YKH AND REXY? As like what they giving chances and chances to KKK/TBH?

THEY ARE GOOD COACH, WITHOUT ANY MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    I don't see the relevance to this, but please explain. I suggest UK spends far more on UK sport than MAS Government.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20 View Post
    I don't see the relevance to this, but please explain. I suggest UK spends far more on UK sport than MAS Government.
    both countries have different cost of living. The best is to express the $ values in term of % of GDP or % of gov't annual budget.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In either case, before Rexy came along, Malaysia's MD were not on the map at all, with the exception of the aging LWW/CTF. Now that he's here, Fuzzy and KKK/TBH have stepped up, although being short in the Olympics.

What you say may be your own opinion, but these are hard facts. Welcome to the world of sports, that's right, sometimes you just LOSE. And for spectators like us, it is better for all to support the players that we are fans of and not play the blame game.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What Kwun said is correct, is his opinion, not mine.

When a country like USA, JAPAN, INDIA, HONG KONG even UK cant produce good results in badminton competitions in international events, their supporters may not feel dissapointed as great as mas.simply because badminton sports in their country is not the most popular sports.

YAP KIM HOCK is a good head coach? Depends on the people to think and see.

Do mas have the WC TITLE? TC ? How much chances do we have to give both YKH AND REXY? As like what they giving chances and chances to KKK/TBH?

THEY ARE GOOD COACH, WITHOUT ANY MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIPS.
    it is true. but still, the question is then. if you go and fire them, how is it going to make anything better? if they are not around anymore, who will replace them?

which bring GunBlade reply:

Quote Originally Posted by GunBlade008 View Post
    Welcome to the world of sports, that's right, sometimes you just LOSE. And for spectators like us, it is better for all to support the players that we are fans of and not play the blame game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After ''shocked'' early exit in the MD, i think it's time for both Yap kim Hock and mighty Rexy to leave BAM.

I would say the mission to olympic for badminton is failed!

2 early exit in the MD is expected, but unacceptable especially CTF/LWW. KKK/TBH from the beginning is hopeless. The win over Japs is only delaying the trip of KKK to The Great Wall and Shopping Centres for his Prada Bag, Gucci Spec by one day.

Wong Mew Choo is trying her best in the game, and i would say it's a good result for her.

Wong Choon Hann is dissapointed. Beat TH but lost to a Taiwanese who until today, i still cant remember his name.

No matter what LCW's result, i still think that somebody should step down.

somebody = YAP KIM HOCK!!!
    This is what we called as "Habis manis sepah dibuang"..
    Just like orange fruit,once we got everything sweet from it,we trash em..
    But too bad,human r not fruits..n we couldn't do that esp to ppl like YKH n RM.Please appreciate them for what they did before for the malaysian team..

No them,no today's malaysia..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no way for Rexy to step down..for me he is the best malaysia double coach ever have..blame on the player for the early exit....look what rexy has done since he arrival..a lots of young malaysian double came out from nothing to international level...
    for Yap Kim Hock.....no word to say....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We still have big battle ahead of us tomorrow. The war is not over. Why bring up the issue of who should resign. Especially Yap Kim Hok he is chief coach, his performance should be evaluated based on over all performance of the MAS team. Now MS won silver and we are fighting for gold tomorrow. Why talk about Yap Kim Hock should resign?

Tomorrow is a big day for Malaysian camp. Let us not say something that might affect the morale of our camp shall we? Don' t forget although MS is a individual event, the whole camp is backing LCW. Yap still has work to do although we don't see it as obvious as Misbun coaching LCW.

We can discuss the issue after tomorrow. I am afraid when LCW take the gold medal tomorrow, Date Hasbullah who started thread may change his mind.........and shout Yap Kim Hock boleh!

Anyway, my stand is Yap and Rexy is doing fine. Why should they resign?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who's gonna take their place when they're gone? You gotta plan who you're gonna get before you fire anybody.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After ''shocked'' early exit in the MD, i think it's time for both Yap kim Hock and mighty Rexy to leave BAM.

I would say the mission to olympic for badminton is failed!

2 early exit in the MD is expected, but unacceptable especially CTF/LWW. KKK/TBH from the beginning is hopeless. The win over Japs is only delaying the trip of KKK to The Great Wall and Shopping Centres for his Prada Bag, Gucci Spec by one day.

Wong Mew Choo is trying her best in the game, and i would say it's a good result for her.

Wong Choon Hann is dissapointed. Beat TH but lost to a Taiwanese who until today, i still cant remember his name.

No matter what LCW's result, i still think that somebody should step down.

somebody = YAP KIM HOCK!!!
    Dato, I dont agree with you this time. Both Rexy and YKH are good coaches, especially Rexy. The problem with BAM and our badminton in general are not due to both Rexy and YKH. The problem lies with our management. There are too many politicians and their lackeys stirring the pot and free loaders hanging about in the training camp.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Dato, I dont agree with you this time. Both Rexy and YKH are good coaches, especially Rexy. The problem with BAM and our badminton in general are not due to both Rexy and YKH. The problem lies with our management. There are too many politicians and their lackeys stirring the pot and free loaders hanging about in the training camp.
    Agreed...dumping Rexy is not fair at all.....after all, he, at least got MAS MDs on the map and more strong juniors are on the way.....it seems that everybody wants to find the short cut to win something...may be MAS should hire LYB right away.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Agreed...dumping Rexy is not fair at all.....after all, he, at least got MAS MDs on the map and more strong juniors are on the way.....it seems that everybody wants to find the short cut to win something...may be MAS should hire LYB right away.........

u have a point there..MAS really does need someone like lyb to get the house in order...he will bring KKK back down to earth in no time...and HH will be history in no time too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Question is how many LYB in this world or rather person comes near too his calibre?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

patience patience, it's already happening mah. Bf OG, already they already hinted.

Read : http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...cle/print_html

Yap KH will take on the juniors for the 2016 OG prog & chief coach post will be given over to Rashid Sidek.
    As for Rexy, BAM President said they still need Rexy's services, he's good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    The Question is how many LYB in this world or rather person comes near too his calibre?
    I don't agree with your comments at all.TSH did wonders to the Chinese team. Their WD and WS coaches are also good. Besides, this thread is talking about YKH and Rexy.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast