User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Dato, I dont agree with you this time. Both Rexy and YKH are good coaches, especially Rexy. The problem with BAM and our badminton in general are not due to both Rexy and YKH. The problem lies with our management. There are too many politicians and their lackeys stirring the pot and free loaders hanging about in the training camp.
    I get what you mean.

They both are good coach. But come to decision making, both of them do not have the power. It is interrupted by those busy-body who dont know badminton. Correct?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    The Question is how many LYB in this world or rather person comes near too his calibre?
    You mean LYB's cowardice? The moment LYB allows CJ and LD to have a real match then you can talk about calibre.BTW, it's not LYB but TSH? who's LD's coach during OG08.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    And who are you to question who is Dato Asbullah?

coz I am Tan Sri,
    you are lower than me...
    gotta respect me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    I get what you mean.

They both are good coach. But come to decision making, both of them do not have the power. It is interrupted by those busy-body who dont know badminton. Correct?

If you agreed with even start this thread?

should change to "Its time for some busy-body in BAM to leave"
    Dato.........

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote to get Dato Asbullah in as head coach for Malaysia. He seems to know what the team needs to go in the right direction. Rexy and Yap got nothing on Dato... who are they anyways! Malaysia has too many 'coachs' and should share the wealth with the world. This forum is one of those ways to spread their knowledge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    If you agreed with even start this thread?

should change to "Its time for some busy-body in BAM to leave"
    Dato.........
    People still give excuses for those who are responsible for the failure of the mas badminton squad. Who is the one to be responsible?

In malaysia, no one should be responsible. Let the issue cool down for a while, then people will forget the thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indonesia won the gold in MD...and I do hope Rexy comes back to PBSI....because Indonesia can deliever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dato I liked you man...from day 1.....Indonesia 1 gold in MD says it all....what do you think Dato?? any comments??? Pls do comment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    Indonesia won the gold in MD...and I do hope Rexy comes back to PBSI....because Indonesia can deliever
    INA no need Rexy also can win that gold medal. So what for Rexy go back to PBSI?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    Dato I liked you man...from day 1.....Indonesia 1 gold in MD says it all....what do you think Dato?? any comments??? Pls do comment
    Please dont forget Taufik and Sony's bungkus is because of mas players. INA save the accomodation cost in Beijing, so you better thank mas for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy75 View Post
    I vote to get Dato Asbullah in as head coach for Malaysia. He seems to know what the team needs to go in the right direction. Rexy and Yap got nothing on Dato... who are they anyways! Malaysia has too many 'coachs' and should share the wealth with the world. This forum is one of those ways to spread their knowledge.
    There's always other jokers around the corner to sit on the hot-chair in BAM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wednesday September 3, 2008
    Kim Hock likely to quit as national chief coach

PETALING JAYA: Yap Kim Hock may submit his resignation letter as the national chief coach after completing a four-year Olympic cycle during the Badminton Association of Malaysia’s (BAM) coaching and training committee meeting today.

Kim Hock was appointed as the chief coach in 2004 with a target to end the medal drought for the country in the Olympics at the Beijing Games last month.

And he managed to fulfil the task. Lee Chong Wei became the first shuttler in 12 years to win an Olympic medal, a silver, for Malaysia after losing to Lin Dan of China in the men’s singles final.

A gold would have been the icing on the cake for Kim Hock to end his roller-coaster ride as the BAM chief coach.

It’s now BAM’s call to accept Kim Hock’s decision or to reassign him to take charge of the national juniors.

There had been outstanding results for him with the senior side, including the 2006 Asian Games and 2007 All-England titles won by Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong. But he had struggled as far as communications and rapport with some of the other coaches were concerned – especially with those having strong characters, among them Misbun Sidek and Rexy Mainaky.

In fact, a tiff between Kim Hock and Chong Wei during the World Championships in Kuala Lumpur last year also marred his credentials as chief coach.

Besides looking into the roles of the coaches and reviewing the reports from them, the BAM are also expected to review the status of their players and restructure their training set-ups.

They are expected to downsize the squad for a more comprehensive programme geared towards the 2012 London Olympics.

The BAM’s coaching and training committee are headed by the association’s president, Datuk Nadzmi Mohd Salleh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good coaches don't always produce good results. There is some chemistry between the players and coaches. Just like NFL or NBA, a coach got fired can turn around and build a winning team in another city. I don't mean YKH or Rexy are bad coaches. But things don't work out, maybe time for a change. Look at LCW, he really started challenging LD after Misburn coached him. But who can say LM was not a good coach.
    Last edited by Qidong; 09-03-2008 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rexy is the saviour to M'sian Badminton - DOubles

WHo the hell is Datuk Asbullah ? To me i think he is a tennis or golf fans and know nuts about badminton. Of all the coaches hired by BAM, Rexy is the most committed is have ever noticed. Second to none, not even Park Joo Bong displayed that kinda of commitments.

By looking the way at our malaysian women doubles, nobody can snatch such credits from rexy for their achievements!

Well, malaysia is a democratic country, everyone has the right to voice their opinion but hope these people think before they comments. Guess such people should be in politics, looking at how pathetic it is now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lotta today promising juniors are product of yap kim hock...

even tan boon heong & koo kien kiat

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another fight will start here...haiz...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slumber9954 View Post
    WHo the hell is Datuk Asbullah ? To me i think he is a tennis or golf fans and know nuts about badminton. Of all the coaches hired by BAM, Rexy is the most committed is have ever noticed. Second to none, not even Park Joo Bong displayed that kinda of commitments.

By looking the way at our malaysian women doubles, nobody can snatch such credits from rexy for their achievements!

Well, malaysia is a democratic country, everyone has the right to voice their opinion but hope these people think before they comments. Guess such people should be in politics, looking at how pathetic it is now.
    You are a truly badminton fan?

Answer my question, why still sending KKK/TBH to Beijing while at that time, the Fuzzy's is more fit and in good condition?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast