User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 185
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pj
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default RExy the best doubles coach in the world!

    Personally, i don;t like KKK, he is arrogant and indiscipline. However, choosing them over the Fuzzy's to Beijing is still the best bet and they have much major titles under their belt - among them Asian Games All England.

    Experience show that they still can be counted on despite their fitness. Again, we witnessed that from the just concluded Super Series Champion.

    Anyway, to real or false Dato, being a badminton fans is one thing but playing it is another. You have to become a player and fans in order to understand of what;s happening to the game. Not purely speculating!!!!

  2. #53
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Is It Time For Yap Kim Hock And Rexy To Leave?

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post

    another fight will start here...haiz...

    .
    It is so unfortunate to find this thread titled so strongly, stating that; 'It's Time For Yap Kim Hock And Rexy To Leave'. So it is no surprise that fights could be started here. I know YKH and RM personally, and I am disgusted by this title/statement.

    I have seen this thread many times before, but I have not visited it until now. This is because I don't like fighting. But because of our Seasonal Holidays here in Australia, I can find more time and therefore here I am.

    If this thread was to be titled (toned down) as 'Is It Time For Yap Kim Hock And Rexy To Leave?', then perhaps I would have visited here much earlier.

    Anyway, I believe that, as some posters have already covered, there is no need for Yap Kim Hock and Rexy to leave at the moment. We have to realise that the performance of teams is not only dependent on their coaches alone, but on a combination of many factors, including players' abilities, administrators' support, financial support, fans' support, etc... IMHO, sacking YKH and RM is not a solution for the MAS team.

    And as kwun pointed out; OK sack them and then what? If there are constructive suggestions, then this thread would not be so hard to swallow. But as it is, I find that this thread is not helping at all for the MAS team. In fact, it is generating more anger to all MAS fans.
    .
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 12-30-2008 at 08:33 AM.

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes...chriss...i agree with u...

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,352
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    It is so unfortunate to find this thread titled so strongly, stating that; 'It's Time For Yap Kim Hock And Rexy To Leave'. So it is no surprise that fights could be started here. I know YKH and RM personally, and I am disgusted by this title/statement.

    I have seen this thread many times before, but I have not visited it until now. This is because I don't like fighting. But because of our Seasonal Holidays here in Australia, I can find more time and therefore here I am.

    If this thread was to be titled (toned down) as 'Is It Time For Yap Kim Hock And Rexy To Leave?', then perhaps I would have visited here much earlier.

    Anyway, I believe that, as some posters have already covered, there is no need for Yap Kim Hock and Rexy to leave at the moment. We have to realise that the performance of teams is not only dependent on their coaches alone, but on a combination of many factors, including players' abilities, administrators' support, financial support, fans' support, etc... IMHO, sacking YKH and RM is not a solution for the MAS team.

    And as kwun pointed out; OK sack them and then what? If there are constructive suggestions, then this thread would not be so hard to swallow. But as it is, I find that this thread is not helping at all for the MAS team. In fact, it is generating more anger to all MAS fans.
    .
    1. If you find this thread disgusted, please skip it. No need to read, go others.

    2. Which Bcers like fighting here?

    3. Players abilities? Or simply the decision maker's weaknesses to choose the right player at the right time to be sent to the big tournament? Other than this, i dont see any difficulties in the area as per your example as above.

  5. #56
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow To help MAS to be a stronger Badminton nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post

    1. If you find this thread disgusted, please skip it. No need to read, go others.

    2. Which Bcers like fighting here?

    3. Players abilities? Or simply the decision maker's weaknesses to choose the right player at the right time to be sent to the big tournament? Other than this, i dont see any difficulties in the area as per your example as above.

    .
    What I am saying is that this thread seems to be intended to degrade YKH and RM, instead of assisting them to help MAS to be a stronger Badminton nation.
    .

  6. #57
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    What I am saying is that this thread seems to be intended to degrade YKH and RM, instead of assisting them to help MAS to be a stronger Badminton nation.
    .
    i have to agree with this

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,352
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    What I am saying is that this thread seems to be intended to degrade YKH and RM, instead of assisting them to help MAS to be a stronger Badminton nation.
    .
    To give them sweets and sugar probably will help them to improve the standard of mas badminton team.

  8. #59
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    To give them sweets and sugar probably will help them to improve the standard of mas badminton team.
    OK...hehe...when junior win a few title in wjc and ajc(for ykh)...and md/wd/xd won a few ss title(for rexy)...for this year...

    can u ask mod to close this???

  9. #60
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    884
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Patience is the key..

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,352
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    OK...hehe...when junior win a few title in wjc and ajc(for ykh)...and md/wd/xd won a few ss title(for rexy)...for this year...

    can u ask mod to close this???
    What abt problematic KKK and injured CEH, putting them to play XD?
    What abt early exit of the No.1 mas MD throughout the 2008?
    What abt bad discipline of certain player/s?
    What abt mas only have 1 reliable MS for so long ? (Yap Kim Hock to answer, or Misbun to respon?)

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    What abt problematic KKK and injured CEH, putting them to play XD?
    What abt early exit of the No.1 mas MD throughout the 2008?
    What abt bad discipline of certain player/s?
    What abt mas only have 1 reliable MS for so long ? (Yap Kim Hock to answer, or Misbun to respon?)
    hehe...just answer my question b4 i answer urs...

  12. #63
    Regular Member eRa@에라's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default *sad...sad*

    I'm a bit late, I think to come across this thread... regardless, I do think the title is a bit harsh... either it's this year or next year, I still wanna see Rexy coaching our players... and I agree there are many factors when players lost matches... please don't focus only on the coaches.... they can give the best advice and train our players like hell but the end results really is up to the players... and I can see a lot of potentials in our double players this year and years to come... so, asking Rexy to leave is out of the question...

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,352
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    I'm a bit late, I think to come across this thread... regardless, I do think the title is a bit harsh... either it's this year or next year, I still wanna see Rexy coaching our players... and I agree there are many factors when players lost matches... please don't focus only on the coaches.... they can give the best advice and train our players like hell but the end results really is up to the players... and I can see a lot of potentials in our double players this year and years to come... so, asking Rexy to leave is out of the question...
    Many factors of losing constantly in the tourney?

  14. #65
    Regular Member eRa@에라's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes Dato' but the factor here seem to be directed to the coaches... Ermm... even before Rexy coaching also already losing, so... at least when he's there we've seen success in our pairs... so a year of constantly losing (that's koo/tan in 2008), I can't agree it's the coaches problem cos other pair (WPT/Chin) constantly showing good results (MO 09 aside, though they did give a good fight despite making a number of errors before losing which means, not the coaches fault as I can't see Rexy holding a racket at that time) .... He shows us there are lots of great potentials in our country... why should we kick him out now? Unless dato' wants offer to become coach and shows us greater result... a year later we shall see whether we should keep dato or not...hehehe...
    Last edited by eRa@에라; 01-14-2009 at 12:12 PM.

  15. #66
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow MAS will never have dato as a coach

    Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post

    yes Dato' but the factor here seem to be directed to the coaches... Ermm... even before Rexy coaching also already losing, so... at least when he's there we've seen success in our pairs... so a year of constantly losing (that's koo/tan in 2008), I can't agree it's the coaches problem cos other pair (WPT/Chin) constantly showing good results (MO 09 aside, though they did give a good fight despite making a number of errors before losing which means, not the coaches fault as I can't see Rexy holding a racket at that time) .... He shows us there are lots of great potentials in our country... why should we kick him out now? Unless dato' wants offer to become coach and shows us greater result... a year later we shall see whether we should keep dato or not...hehehe...

    .
    Oh No !!!

    How could MAS have dato as a coach when he is always giving no confidence(Boleh) to MAS players?
    .

  16. #67
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    OK...hehe...when junior win a few title in wjc and ajc(for ykh)...and md/wd/xd won a few ss title(for rexy)...for this year...

    can u ask mod to close this???
    dato...pls answer my question...

  17. #68
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    dato...pls answer my question...
    Also,he got to provide us the names to take over their places.
    Not simply ask for the termination of their services.sad to say,it wasnt as simple as "Pack ur things and Go Away"
    I can see the point of this thread.Malaysia team aint the best yet.
    But,is it really wise to put the blame on certain people?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. is it ok to leave my badminton bag in the car?
    By kooshball in forum General Forum
    Replies: 20
    : 11-26-2008, 12:36 AM
  2. Will Rexy Resign This Time????
    By reiko80 in forum Olympics BEIJING 2008
    Replies: 174
    : 08-18-2008, 09:44 AM
  3. Cheah Soon Kit Leave BAM???
    By ixory in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 17
    : 02-07-2007, 12:36 PM
  4. Rexy: I want players to leave all their problems behind
    By ants in forum World Championships 2005
    Replies: 0
    : 07-27-2005, 10:24 AM
  5. Question: Where do you leave your Badminton bag?
    By prophet in forum General Forum
    Replies: 11
    : 03-31-2004, 09:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •