User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Also,he got to provide us the names to take over their places.
    Not simply ask for the termination of their services.sad to say,it wasnt as simple as "Pack ur things and Go Away"
    I can see the point of this thread.Malaysia team aint the best yet.
    But,is it really wise to put the blame on certain people?
    So who do u think should be responsible for the early exit of MD's in the OG08?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Dato, in your opinion, how do you think the Malaysian team will get any better by sacking some of the best coaches in the world, and who will replace them anyways?? I don't feel that Malaysian badminton isn't at the top of the world because of incompetent coaching (I dont' know all of the exact information and politics) but I feel more like it's incompetent players (and the infamous yoyo virus).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    yes Dato' but the factor here seem to be directed to the coaches... Ermm... even before Rexy coaching also already losing, so... at least when he's there we've seen success in our pairs... so a year of constantly losing (that's koo/tan in 2008), I can't agree it's the coaches problem cos other pair (WPT/Chin) constantly showing good results (MO 09 aside, though they did give a good fight despite making a number of errors before losing which means, not the coaches fault as I can't see Rexy holding a racket at that time) .... He shows us there are lots of great potentials in our country... why should we kick him out now? Unless dato' wants offer to become coach and shows us greater result... a year later we shall see whether we should keep dato or not...hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    Oh No !!!

How could MAS have dato as a coach when he is always giving no confidence(Boleh) to MAS players?
    This type of 'recommendations' always happen in BC.

Now even chris@ccc also give this kind of low standard recommendations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athelete1234 View Post
    So Dato, in your opinion, how do you think the Malaysian team will get any better by sacking some of the best coaches in the world, and who will replace them anyways?? I don't feel that Malaysian badminton isn't at the top of the world because of incompetent coaching (I dont' know all of the exact information and politics) but I feel more like it's incompetent players (and the infamous yoyo virus).
    Yap Kim Hock is amongst the best coach in the world?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Yap Kim Hock is amongst the best coach in the world?
    Well I dunno really what he does and how his general performance is, but I know for a fact that Rexy is an excellent doubles coach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athelete1234 View Post
    Well I dunno really what he does and how his general performance is, but I know for a fact that Rexy is an excellent doubles coach.
    CEH/WPT should concentrate in WD. But why they still have to play XD as well?

Same things goes to KKK. He should concentrate on the 'comeback trail' with TBH. But why he still competing in the XD?

Please dont tell me it's not the decision from Rexy Manaiky.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is easier to criticize unless you are in their shoes......coach can guide and provide advises but it is up to players to execute it....I know it is not coaches' faults at all.....
    it is like our parent...provide us best school with best teacher....enough milk money, etc...if we can not become one of the best student...whose fault is that? it is ourselves....not teachers or our parents....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CEH/WPT should concentrate in WD. But why they still have to play XD as well?

Same things goes to KKK. He should concentrate on the 'comeback trail' with TBH. But why he still competing in the XD?

Please dont tell me it's not the decision from Rexy Manaiky.
    I was recently watching a game where Morten Frost was talking to Gillian Clarke about playing in two events; citing Jens Erikson and Anthony clark among others how playing XD and MD is actually beneficial to both players since they learn more skills that they can transfer to both events. It's remarkable how successful MD/XD players are great frontmen right? Just like KDM, LYD, JE, etc. Other amazing players like GL, LYD, LHJ play XD and their respective doubles, and are able to bring different skills to the game.

That being said, KKK has great skills, but lacks consistency which is more of a character issue as opposed to a coaching issue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    it is easier to criticize unless you are in their shoes......coach can guide and provide advises but it is up to players to execute it....I know it is not coaches' faults at all.....
    it is like our parent...provide us best school with best teacher....enough milk money, etc...if we can not become one of the best student...whose fault is that? it is ourselves....not teachers or our parents....
    No, blame it on the cute looking girls, too much distraction, cannot concentrate lah!...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dato...u didnt saw my post is it???or u just ignore it???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    just relax la limsy..
    no need so tension 1

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    No, blame it on the cute looking girls, too much distraction, cannot concentrate lah!...
    ...thats true...Damn!! or blame on sexy and pretty teachers....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/color][/b][/i]

This type of 'recommendations' always happen in BC.

Now even chris@ccc also give this kind of low standard recommendations.

relaks dato' joking only

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CEH/WPT only the mas WD's that shining lately, in the help of the top class CHN pair's absent for several tourney. When they meet CHN pair, they cant do anything except lost. For reference, MO2009.

Whether u want to accept or not, there are still a gap between our World's No.1 pair with CHN pair.

When u stated that our junior doing extremely well in the junior's championship, i dont see what to be proud of. At least, even in BC, less people are discussing abt it, compare to 'Senior's Championship.

If they are doing good in their job, CTF/LWW will probably no need still have to play to represent mas at their age, i guess.

Fuzzy and KKK/TBH still with consistency problem. Other pairs still have some gap compared with the 2 pairs as mentioned above.

So, please tell me, what's the problem, if it is not the problem of the coach?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CEH/WPT only the mas WD's that shining lately, in the help of the top class CHN pair's absent for several tourney. When they meet CHN pair, they cant do anything except lost. For reference, MO2009.

Whether u want to accept or not, there are still a gap between our World's No.1 pair with CHN pair.

When u stated that our junior doing extremely well in the junior's championship, i dont see what to be proud of. At least, even in BC, less people are discussing abt it, compare to 'Senior's Championship.

If they are doing good in their job, CTF/LWW will probably no need still have to play to represent mas at their age, i guess.

Fuzzy and KKK/TBH still with consistency problem. Other pairs still have some gap compared with the 2 pairs as mentioned above.

sigh....the question i asking and the answer u answering is totally different...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh....the question i asking and the answer u answering is totally different...
    Dato, I think limsy wants your answer regarding this one:
    To give them sweets and sugar probably will help them to improve the standard of mas badminton team.
    OK...hehe...when junior win a few title in wjc and ajc(for ykh)...and md/wd/xd won a few ss title(for rexy)...for this year...

can u ask mod to close this???
    Answer his question la. I saw him remind you more than 3 times.
    I'm afraid he can't sleep till you answer it...

dato...pls answer my question...
    hehe...just answer my question b4 i answer urs...
    i still wanting u reply my post in another thread...
    See? 4 times already eh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cant get what he wants......

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast