Want Retire in China

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sjoe, May 29, 2002.

1. sjoe

sjoe Regular Member

Engineer
    I have just came back from Guangzhou, China for the Thomas/Uber Cup and found that Badminton is quite popular there in social level where many oldies spending their days at the park practicing ballroom dancing, cha-cha, tai chi and BADMINTON out door and many without net or lines but just hitting. I at least found those who play badminton in 3 places visited by tourist and in Beijing few places that I visited.
    So folks, if you want to retire and still enjoy your badminton, consider China.

2. Tezta.com

Tezta.com Regular Member

I stay at home as much as possible
    I was at the Thomas cup also, i heard about a young man from australia that went just to watch the Thomas cup. If that was you, i have to say thank you for spending the money and being such a fan to come so far for badminton, I do admire you. I am from America but am now in HK for business, it was about a 2 hour train ride, if it wasnt so close i wouldnt have come.

3. sjoe

sjoe Regular Member

Engineer
    5 of us from Australia

Yes, 5 of us from Australia but I am not young, may be my friend who met you.

4. ayasoft

ayasoft Regular Member

badminton is pop in China

In me here Nanjing,there are also many people playing badminton,and it's very cheap of the fee to rent the court.