User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember getting this reply on a thread I started on thaibadminton.com last week which I've been meaning to check out but if you're going to be staying close to Lumpini you'll want to go here judging from the pictures this is one of the few courts up to western standards....oh I see you're from Arkansas so you should be used to worse . ( https://foursquare.com/v/the-badmint...4ca1cd527a1b1b )
    =======

If your energy still remains for tomorrow night, you can join with us. Our group normally books 2 courts from 8 to 11 on Wednesday night at the Badminton Association of Thailand. It's located on Sarasin tri-section (the big white building with the blue roof - next to Lumpini Park). All of us are about 8-12 persons. You can catch skytrain to Chidlom station then walk to Soi Tonson and hop on a motorcycle taxi (ask them to go to "Sa Ma Kom Badminton Haeng Pra Ted Thai" - it means the Badminton Association of Thailand). If you need more info please PM me.

Love always has been and always Will be a Mystery. Glad that it comes to be Live for a Moment in your Life .......... LINE: Carpartia.
    =======
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...40#post2090340

====

(Google chrome for translation

====

For Bang Na I'd go to Suk.107, soi 9 (Bearing 9). They play pretty much play every day but you can introduce yourself here:
    http://www.thaibadminton.com/main/mo...=81408&start=0

http://www.thaibadminton.com/main/mo...1408&start=640

https://foursquare.com/v/badminton-c...64a520da6f2ce3

Enjoy and let us know how it worked out for you,

D.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone in bangkok? im planning to go bangkok at september 9. hope can play there..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm looking for friends to play with too. i live in sukhumvit 89/1 so there are few courts around here like Sukhumvit 97/1, sukhumvit 99, Sukhumvit 101/1, On nu Soi 17, sukhumvit 56 etc. but i don't have friends to play with. and also i prefer to play single but im ready to learn for double too. so let's catch up on talking first then we find out where and when we can play. normally i work mon-Fri (my office in sukhumvit 101) and free weekend and after work. plz e-mail me : hamnuayjit@gmail.com or LINE ; herobkk ...... my name is HERO btw =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Interested in Playing Badminton

Hi Dutch, I am interested in playing badminton on wednesdays at the Badminton Association of Thailand in Lumphini. Kindly let me know if I have to pre-register, or I can turn up directly on Wednesday.

Thanks.

Mohit.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    I remember getting this reply on a thread I started on thaibadminton.com last week which I've been meaning to check out but if you're going to be staying close to Lumpini you'll want to go here judging from the pictures this is one of the few courts up to western standards....oh I see you're from Arkansas so you should be used to worse . ( https://foursquare.com/v/the-badmint...4ca1cd527a1b1b )
    =======

If your energy still remains for tomorrow night, you can join with us. Our group normally books 2 courts from 8 to 11 on Wednesday night at the Badminton Association of Thailand. It's located on Sarasin tri-section (the big white building with the blue roof - next to Lumpini Park). All of us are about 8-12 persons. You can catch skytrain to Chidlom station then walk to Soi Tonson and hop on a motorcycle taxi (ask them to go to "Sa Ma Kom Badminton Haeng Pra Ted Thai" - it means the Badminton Association of Thailand). If you need more info please PM me.

Love always has been and always Will be a Mystery. Glad that it comes to be Live for a Moment in your Life .......... LINE: Carpartia.
    =======
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...40#post2090340

====

(Google chrome for translation

====

For Bang Na I'd go to Suk.107, soi 9 (Bearing 9). They play pretty much play every day but you can introduce yourself here:
    http://www.thaibadminton.com/main/mo...=81408&start=0

http://www.thaibadminton.com/main/mo...1408&start=640

https://foursquare.com/v/badminton-c...64a520da6f2ce3

Enjoy and let us know how it worked out for you,

D.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dutch, how can one join the group playing on wednesdays at the Thai Badminton Association in Lumphini Park?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default interested to play

hi there,

good day!

id like to check if you guys are still actively playing, if yes, is it open for everyone? I am from Philippines and really wanna wanna play, been playing for quite sometimes already.

Thanks

Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandiramani View Post
    Hi Dutch, I am interested in playing badminton on wednesdays at the Badminton Association of Thailand in Lumphini. Kindly let me know if I have to pre-register, or I can turn up directly on Wednesday.

Thanks.

Mohit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all. My name is zen, here in Bkk since 2010. Love to play badminton. I'm planning to make group for play badminton at sukhumvit. Probably any court from central Bangna to sukhumvit 71. (I have already few friends from Korea and India. And looking for more. )Can be any court as per easiest location for all members. No professional but beginners and intermediates. Anyone who like to join then please contact me as below. Thx
    LINE, WeChat, Kakao.... zenkhan
    Kik... Zen82khan
    Mob. 0827065983
    email.. Khan16.16@gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi badminton Bangkok!

I recently arrived and plan to stay for many months in BKK. I am from Finland and play tournaments regularly back home. We don't have professional players in Finland, but in our national ranking system I am 237 for MD and 98 for XD. That's not very much, we are quite small country with not very many tournament players

I am looking for the best badminton options; I like to play at least 2 times per week and as long as possible. The weather here will affect me, I'm sure, so let's see what happens on court.

Any suggestions for visiting some group are very welcome. I enjoy badminton at all levels and will gladly come see any at least intermediate level group for shuttle fun. I think I will try that Lumphini park Badminton Association tomorrow to see what happens...

Korp kuhn krap and please contact me here or by email: jaakko.saaristo[at]gmail.com.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi jack!

Hope u fine. Need more 4 members for complete the group for badminton. If u can travel easily from Silom to BTS Bang Jak then u can join us. Thx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Jaakko,

I remember the Finnish badminton player Anu Nieminin who was married to the Finnish tennis player Jarkko Nieminen.

As a foreigner who likes playing badminton when travelling, I can suggest Saturn Badminton Club as one of the good clubs to join if you are there for a few months. There are many good players that you can get good games and they match you with players of the same standard. Even the British Air Force badminton team went there to have a friendly a while ago. It shows about that club's hospitality and depth of players.

Hope you have a good time playing badminton in Bangkok.

Permanis
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaakk0S View Post
    Hi badminton Bangkok!

I recently arrived and plan to stay for many months in BKK. I am from Finland and play tournaments regularly back home. We don't have professional players in Finland, but in our national ranking system I am 237 for MD and 98 for XD. That's not very much, we are quite small country with not very many tournament players

I am looking for the best badminton options; I like to play at least 2 times per week and as long as possible. The weather here will affect me, I'm sure, so let's see what happens on court.

Any suggestions for visiting some group are very welcome. I enjoy badminton at all levels and will gladly come see any at least intermediate level group for shuttle fun. I think I will try that Lumphini park Badminton Association tomorrow to see what happens...

Korp kuhn krap and please contact me here or by email: jaakko.saaristo[at]gmail.com.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear permanis,

Are you, perhaps a member at SATURN club (building My House)? mid of next month i'll be visiting Bangkok and would like to come again to the club. Does SATURN club still regularly play every Wed & Sat night?

Quote Originally Posted by permanis View Post
    Dear Jaakko,

I remember the Finnish badminton player Anu Nieminin who was married to the Finnish tennis player Jarkko Nieminen.

As a foreigner who likes playing badminton when travelling, I can suggest Saturn Badminton Club as one of the good clubs to join if you are there for a few months. There are many good players that you can get good games and they match you with players of the same standard. Even the British Air Force badminton team went there to have a friendly a while ago. It shows about that club's hospitality and depth of players.

Hope you have a good time playing badminton in Bangkok.

Permanis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Arfandy,

Yes the badminton games in Saturn are still on those 2 nights...Wed & Sat.
    No Arfandy, I am not a member of Saturn club. I live and work in Sydney, Australia ( still does).
    On my trips overseas I usually bring my badminton gear along. That was how I ended up playing at Saturn when I was in Bangkok on a few occasions ( the last time was August).

Hope you will have a good time playing badminton in Saturn next month.

All the best

Permanis

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    Dear permanis,

Are you, perhaps a member at SATURN club (building My House)? mid of next month i'll be visiting Bangkok and would like to come again to the club. Does SATURN club still regularly play every Wed & Sat night?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello, i will be in Bang Na April 19 -25 at the Avana hotel and was looking for a group to meet once or twice during that time. not easy for me to read the thai websites

thanks fir helping
    Tim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI ,is there anyone can help me if i want to play badminton in bangkok from 23/5/14 to 25/5/14 . i m staying near NANA station

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Welcome !

Quote Originally Posted by TOLEO View Post
    HI ,is there anyone can help me if i want to play badminton in bangkok from 23/5/14 to 25/5/14 . i m staying near NANA station
    Oh ! It's SATURDAY tonight. If yoiu are ready to come over tonight, you may join playing at SATURN Badminton Club 20.00 pm. Please check out the Sticky post of SATURN Badminton club.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9