NS9000S vs. NS7000

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by bmc2005, Aug 16, 2008.

1. bmc2005

bmc2005 Regular Member

Hi there. I need to ask everyone here their help to decide between these two rackets.

I'm a very aggressive player. I know many of you will put out the Ns7000 from consideration because it is head light, but I've read in places it is a counter-offensive racket and when I demo'd it, the swing speed made up for the lack of head heaviness.

Furthermore, I play with plastics, and I need to know which one is better for smashing. I am an intermediate player, but very inconsistent, I also wouid like the racket that is more forgiving.

Please compare these two rackets and tell me which one suits me better! Thanks.

2. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    Have you considered other brands like SOTX and RSL? NS7000 doesn't have much power but NS9000S does. You should try AT900T if you want yonex and with a heavy head and good swing speed.

3. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    You can also toss in AT900T. All of these racquets are good for all around players, AT900T more offensive, NS7000 more defensive.

4. skunklover

skunklover Regular Member

student
    well, the NS7k is really defensive, i have one, and it is fast, yet the 9ks will do just fine, and is more powerful