User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 38
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    johor bahru
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Forming New Group In Johor Bahru

    Hi,

    We r trying to look for serious player (begr-int level) to form a group to play on every Tuesday from 6pm-8pm at Eastern Bmt Hall (near Tmn Istimewa/Tmn Daya).

    Interested pls pm me or email me at millioninc@hotmail.com

    Thks & rgds,

    Brian

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    china
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    will pm u when i m down there n ready....... but std of play must not be too beginer lah

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    johor bahru
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by hastomo View Post
    will pm u when i m down there n ready....... but std of play must not be too beginer lah
    Of course bro... not too beginner la... can play la...

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    kl
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brianong View Post
    Hi,

    We r trying to look for serious player (begr-int level) to form a group to play on every Tuesday from 6pm-8pm at Eastern Bmt Hall (near Tmn Istimewa/Tmn Daya).

    Interested pls pm me or email me at millioninc@hotmail.com

    Thks & rgds,

    Brian

    im interested...but i nt so familiar with jb place...im in larkin...and i dun hv a transport..may i noe tmn istimewa nearby larkin area????

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    interested too..but not very gud..can join?my after work hour is 5:45pm from permas..wats the cost like may i ask?

  6. #6
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,027
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chun li View Post
    im interested...but i nt so familiar with jb place...im in larkin...and i dun hv a transport..may i noe tmn istimewa nearby larkin area????
    it's very very far from you..same for me haha

  7. #7
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooldreamer View Post
    interested too..but not very gud..can join?my after work hour is 5:45pm from permas..wats the cost like may i ask?
    There are 3 centres near Permas :
    1) Permas Sports Complex
    2) BL at Plentong and
    3) Ming Choo, also at Plentong.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    kl
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    it's very very far from you..same for me haha
    ok..thnks ur informations..den i tink i cnt join tis group..nice to meet u guys...

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    There are 3 centres near Permas :
    1) Permas Sports Complex
    2) BL at Plentong and
    3) Ming Choo, also at Plentong.
    ok..but i'm finding kaki to play on weekdays nite(except Friday, play at perling) so i ask them can join o not lo since they looking for ppl at Tmn Daya..

  10. #10
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooldreamer View Post
    ok..but i'm finding kaki to play on weekdays nite(except Friday, play at perling) so i ask them can join o not lo since they looking for ppl at Tmn Daya..
    Actually it's at Taman Istimewa, not exactly Taman Daya. Btw, where do you stay/location?

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I stay perling..work at permas..tmn istimewa very familiar..where is it actually located at?

  12. #12
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooldreamer View Post
    I stay perling..work at permas..tmn istimewa very familiar..where is it actually located at?
    Go to :
    http://maps.google.com/
    and type Taman Istimewa at google maps.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya did tat..know where it is oredi..thks..

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Malaysia, johor bahru
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kind of interested but too far for me

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nearer to me than kempas...lol...see how...

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so.... nx tues - 02/02 ... can try to have a session, one for fun ?

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    seems like the organiser is missing..hehe

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    : 01-15-2010, 07:42 PM
  2. can i join in johor bahru?
    By chauchi in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 8
    : 11-23-2009, 09:04 AM
  3. newbie FROM Johor Bahru, MALAYSIA
    By honeong in forum Introduction
    Replies: 5
    : 03-06-2009, 07:37 AM
  4. FS: New RSL Bag at RM80! [Johor Bahru, MY]
    By charleslml in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 07-01-2008, 08:40 AM
  5. FS: New RSL Bag at RM80! [Johor Bahru, MY]
    By charleslml in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 06-30-2008, 09:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •