Damaged Rackets Cool

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Chen Dan :D, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Chen Dan :D

Chen Dan :D Regular Member

KGB spy
    Hey i know this sounds stupid but i think just for a laugh would some people put some pics of their rackets to show how damaged they are. It would be a laugh as this could include minor scratches, chips, broken racket strings, handle fallen off, broken frame, broken shaft...... you name it....... This would then include how it was broken (and a general comment about what you think about it like, ''i wanted to get rid of it anyway'', ''nooooooooooo'', ''Yes New Racket = Play better as i have new racket'', ''Sigh'' ........... You name it....... :D

Hey i would like to put a pic of my ones as i broken two (1: Frame hit the ground haha 2: Mishit shuttle Broke frame 3: Strung my Racket at too higher tension too often)

Sorry i don't know if this should be in the general Forum or just a general forum as its not exactly purely on equipment.... (be good to hear what peoples views are)

2. Chen Dan :D

Chen Dan :D Regular Member

KGB spy
    Sorry just looked back at what i written dur..... Its either equipment forum or general forum. Hey i would like to stick my pics in but scanners gone down and digital camera hasn't been brought as i have been spending too much money on shuttles :p

3. Nanashi

Nanashi Regular Member

Student
    this guy i know snapped his racquet pretty badly... the 3 o'clock part of the frame was touch the 9 o'clock part... the only thing keeping it in "one" piece were the strings..

4. JChen99

JChen99 Regular Member

Realtor
    my friend was about to hit a birdie(underhand) and then some other guy ran across his racket pathway... caught the racket inbetween his crotch, and snapped the shaft in two... kinda sucked

5. TDotSmAsHer

TDotSmAsHer Regular Member

Student Gr 11 in Sept.------- badminton player/ad
    Sucked for who? Your friend or the guy that got hit in the crotch?

6. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    what shaft snapped in half

oowww! depending on which shaft snapped in half - man that would hurt just thinking about it.....:eek:

7. JChen99

JChen99 Regular Member

Realtor
    haha... i c ur point :D i guess my post was a lil "misleading" ;) hehe... well... the racket's shaft snapped in half, and the guy that caught the racket in his crotch (well... not exactly crotch... it was a bit lower down) wasn't hurt seriously... err... i dun think he was hurt at all. Such a miracle ei? :)