What do you think of Yehlex/Fleet??

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Matt Ross, Jun 2, 2002.

?

What do you think of Yehlex/Fleet?

Poll closed Jun 9, 2002.
  1. Very Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Very Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Matt Ross

Matt Ross Regular Member

Student
    Hi all,

Was just wondering what people thought on Yehlex/Fleet. There is a reason why i ask which i will not say yet, but it would be appreciated if all who looked at this voted on the poll.

Many Thanks
    Matthew Ross

2. Steplantis

Steplantis Regular Member

Broadcast Engineer
    I`ve played with Fleet/Yehlex since I was a junior having had their special terms on racquets, shoes etc. Overall I would say that they`re not bad and do produce some decent racquets, but recently after having used Yonex extensively I`ve seen that as Fleet don`t produce 2U racquets there is a little something lacking in terms of stability and power in their racquets. However price wise you can`t beat them for good, decent, cheap racquets!

3. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I've played with 2 Fleet rackets. 1 being the Ti-100 Swing Power which is similar to the Isometric Ti SP SX in terms of balance but similar to the SA in terms of overall weight.

The other is the Ti-99 which is very similar to the Ti-7. I used this racket for quite a while, its 3U-G2, its not bad of a racket, not a fantastic racket but its worth its price. haven't really experimented with high tensions.

However i find this racket to be good if your the type that is not really that bothered much about your racket.