CCC Badminton players are encouraged to join Badminton Central

Discussion in 'CCC Badminton Club' started by chris-ccc, Aug 19, 2008.

1. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Greetings,

CCC Badminton players are encouraged to join Badminton Central.

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]Our CCC Badminton threads at Badminton Central are located at: [FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]click here[/FONT][FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]

H[/FONT]ere is a standard mail for players seeking information about our CCC Badminton.

====== * ====== start standard mail ====== * ======
    [FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]
    Our CCC Badminton is an Internet Badminton Club based at Badminton Central, a worldwide forum in which we communicate. The link is located at: [/FONT][FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]click here[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]From that link, you will notice some main threads:

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif][FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]The thread for our CCC Policy is located at: [/FONT][FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]click here[/FONT][FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]

The thread for our
    Socials at MSAC on Wednesdays is located at:
    [/FONT][FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]click here[/FONT][FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]

The thread for our
    Socials at Waverley on Fridays is located at:
    [/FONT][FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]click here[/FONT][FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]

The thread for our Coaching at MSAC on Sundays is located at:

Please read the first few and the last few posts of each thread to know what's happening at CCC Badminton

[/FONT]====== * ====== end standard mail ====== * ======
    [FONT=Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]

Cheers... chris-
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    ccc
    :):):)

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Search, and you shall find. Ask, and you'll have to wait for an answer

Greetings,

Intending CCC players are encouraged to join Badminton Central because we find it the most efficient way to communicate.

We expect our players to post:
    (1) their intentions to participate with us
    (2) their suggestions to include new ideas
    (3) their comments to improve our CCC Club's activities
    etc ......

Everyday, I am in touch with many BCers worldwide. Sometimes, I just do not have time for matters like;
    (1) Who is coming to play at CCC tonight?
    (2) Am I too strong/weak to attend a CCC session?
    (3) How do I join CCC as a member?
    etc, ......

It is best to read our CCC Site at Badminton Central, as located at: click here
    As they say, 'Search, and you shall find. Ask, and you'll have to wait for an answer'.

Many of our CCC players know how/why CCC was created. And, many CCC players can answer most questions, if you need to ask.

My suggestion: Just turn up once, and you'll understand more than we can answer.

Last but not least, we thank Badminton Central for providing a CCC Site for us to give this info.

Cheers... chris-ccc
    :):):)

#2 chris-ccc, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009