User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 26
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default KKK/TBH vs CM/MB : DO09' MD final - the best part of the match...

    Ladies,

    I dont know about you guys but I had a really great weekend. I had a date with a hot looking babe on Saturday night. Actually, I was supposed to join my work colleagues for some badminton but when it comes to babes and badminton, badminton is way way down the pecking order. Anyway, my date is a chinese girl - seriously on the side note, it amazes me to see that LCW & WMC love thread still going on, you guys need to go out and date some babes instead. And on Sunday, Liverpool beat United, sorry... sorry let me rephrase ... Liverpool played United off the park . Lovely ... just lovely.

    Ok ... DO. I watched the MD between KKK/TBH v MB/CM and to me the best part of the entire match was after the match when KKK apologised to the match umpire. To me, thats class. Whether the umpire made an error or not, her decision must be respected. And it is good to see KKK's response. I think the 'service' thingy gave KKK/TBH a boost, instead of sulking they pulled up their diapers and sucked on their pacifiers and got on with the game.

    Congrats to KKK/TBH. I hope Boleh fans wont start thumping their chests, beating n blowing em' gongs and trumpets that KKK/TBH is set to dominate. In due honesty, I still rate KKK/TBH a couple of notches below MK/HS, FHF/CY & LYD/JJS.

    As for that hardest/fastest/powerful or whatever smash thing, honestly TBH's smashes didnt look anything like 421km/h yesterday. I guess having the hardest smash record is a good addition along with all their rings, bracelets, chains, earrings, pendants, hair colour, nail polish, tattoos and all.

    With this DO title, how many SS titles KKK/TBH won in 2009 so far?

    With this DO title, lets not have an early exit at the coming FO

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Ladies,

    I dont know about you guys but I had a really great weekend. I had a date with a hot looking babe on Saturday night. Actually, I was supposed to join my work colleagues for some badminton but when it comes to babes and badminton, badminton is way way down the pecking order. Anyway, my date is a chinese girl - seriously on the side note, it amazes me to see that LCW & WMC love thread still going on, you guys need to go out and date some babes instead. And on Sunday, Liverpool beat United, sorry... sorry let me rephrase ... Liverpool played United off the park . Lovely ... just lovely.

    Ok ... DO. I watched the MD between KKK/TBH v MB/CM and to me the best part of the entire match was after the match when KKK apologised to the match umpire. To me, thats class. Whether the umpire made an error or not, her decision must be respected. And it is good to see KKK's response. I think the 'service' thingy gave KKK/TBH a boost, instead of sulking they pulled up their diapers and sucked on their pacifiers and got on with the game.

    Congrats to KKK/TBH. I hope Boleh fans wont start thumping their chests, beating n blowing em' gongs and trumpets that KKK/TBH is set to dominate. In due honesty, I still rate KKK/TBH a couple of notches below MK/HS, FHF/CY & LYD/JJS.

    As for that hardest/fastest/powerful or whatever smash thing, honestly TBH's smashes didnt look anything like 421km/h yesterday. I guess having the hardest smash record is a good addition along with all their rings, bracelets, chains, earrings, pendants, hair colour, nail polish, tattoos and all.

    With this DO title, how many SS titles KKK/TBH won in 2009 so far?

    With this DO title, lets not have an early exit at the coming FO
    hahaha. ok, let's call this Pemuda's comeback. It's really you!

    I hope Boleh fans wont start thumping their chests, beating n blowing em' gongs and trumpets that KKK/TBH is set to dominate.
    None of these would happen. Don't worry.

    It's an honour to create a new thread for kkk/tbh's not-so-impressive win.

    and, and, congratulations for your great weekend - Liverpool triple wins and ..yea, the hot babe. I had none of these two. Except that Terengganu is going to semi!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bro Pemuda Liverpool done it rigth & i like it ......any amoi you wanna intro ??

  4. #4
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    are they on the comeback trail after this victory??
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=64177&page=61

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,017
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    are they on the comeback trail after this victory??
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=64177&page=61
    Nope, it's just an SS title, no need discuss2 much, just post the usual podium photo, finish story.

  6. #6
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ^^Where's their podium pic??..^^

    ..anyone took any pics??..anyone brought a camera??..

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post

    With this DO title, how many SS titles KKK/TBH won in 2009 so far?

    With this DO title, lets not have an early exit at the coming FO
    There is a possibility, as they are draw to play lots of Eng pairs in early rounds......

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    malaysia/singapore
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi i'm new here, the best part to me was when cm caught the shuttle
    by the way, how do u start a new thread, sry i am new here

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Ladies,

    I dont know about you guys but I had a really great weekend. I had a date with a hot looking babe on Saturday night. Actually, I was supposed to join my work colleagues for some badminton but when it comes to babes and badminton, badminton is way way down the pecking order. Anyway, my date is a chinese girl - seriously on the side note, it amazes me to see that LCW & WMC love thread still going on, you guys need to go out and date some babes instead. And on Sunday, Liverpool beat United, sorry... sorry let me rephrase ... Liverpool played United off the park . Lovely ... just lovely.

    Ok ... DO. I watched the MD between KKK/TBH v MB/CM and to me the best part of the entire match was after the match when KKK apologised to the match umpire. To me, thats class. Whether the umpire made an error or not, her decision must be respected. And it is good to see KKK's response. I think the 'service' thingy gave KKK/TBH a boost, instead of sulking they pulled up their diapers and sucked on their pacifiers and got on with the game.

    Congrats to KKK/TBH. I hope Boleh fans wont start thumping their chests, beating n blowing em' gongs and trumpets that KKK/TBH is set to dominate. In due honesty, I still rate KKK/TBH a couple of notches below MK/HS, FHF/CY & LYD/JJS.

    As for that hardest/fastest/powerful or whatever smash thing, honestly TBH's smashes didnt look anything like 421km/h yesterday. I guess having the hardest smash record is a good addition along with all their rings, bracelets, chains, earrings, pendants, hair colour, nail polish, tattoos and all.

    With this DO title, how many SS titles KKK/TBH won in 2009 so far?

    With this DO title, lets not have an early exit at the coming FO
    Why do you want to pour cold water over peoples head? I think you actually find it fun to do that. Just support your fellow countrymen... whether its a win or loss. Sigh, typical lvpool fan!

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I am still in a good mood ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ywh83 View Post
    Why do you want to pour cold water over peoples head? I think you actually find it fun to do that. Just support your fellow countrymen... whether its a win or loss. Sigh, typical lvpool fan!
    Liverpool 2 Manure 0. Lovely.

    Ok dear, now, as for your question about me pouring cold water. I was stating things as I see it (by the way, this is a forum) and as is. If you are offended or you find your feathers ruffled, hey dude, I am sorry. I will make sure the water be room temperature next time.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ywh83 View Post
    Why do you want to pour cold water over peoples head? I think you actually find it fun to do that. Just support your fellow countrymen... whether its a win or loss. Sigh, typical lvpool fan!
    It is not pouring cold water and not fun at all. You may find facts are hard to be swallowed.

    ** I must tell you that you are barking at the wrong people.

  12. #12
    Regular Member lcleing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    842
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ywh83 View Post
    Why do you want to pour cold water over peoples head? I think you actually find it fun to do that. Just support your fellow countrymen... whether its a win or loss. Sigh, typical lvpool fan!
    There are people out there who enjoy being a sadist. Just have to learn how to deal with them.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    There are people out there who enjoy being a sadist. Just have to learn how to deal with them.
    I must say we here are getting too much used to Pemuda that I no longer look at him as a ..sadist. *wink

    We just have to hang around here more often and know each of Bc members better. Sadists, exist, of course. Few of them are here. Just, few.

  14. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,664
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    It just shows they are not ruthless enough.

    Messing around and not killing the game was stupid.

    Then they have to rely on injustice to get them motivated. Up to that point, KKK and TBH were not serious enough in the game.

    Support is good if you can see the players put the effort in. I see question marks in their effort.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    I must say we here are getting too much used to Pemuda that I no longer look at him as a ..sadist. *wink

    We just have to hang around here more often and know each of Bc members better. Sadists, exist, of course. Few of them are here. Just, few.
    Sayang,

    No worries, if I am beig called a sadist, I will take it as a compliment. No problem la, I am a big boy. People can call me any names they want la.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    bro Pemuda Liverpool done it rigth & i like it ......any amoi you wanna intro ??
    Bang, you are into Ah Mois too?? Aku anything boleh. Ah Mois also can. Aweks also boleh.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bro, cun, leng lui all i can sapu .........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final-Men single-Yonex Sunrise Vietnam Grand Prix Open 2011 (Part 1)
    By quycoctu in forum Russian / US / Canadian / Vietnam Open 2011
    Replies: 6
    : 08-29-2011, 02:37 AM
  2. Great match for MD final!
    By hungle in forum World Championships 2009
    Replies: 100
    : 08-21-2009, 10:14 AM
  3. Taiwan Final Match!
    By JR in forum Jonas Rasmussen Forum
    Replies: 62
    : 10-11-2007, 04:59 AM
  4. Final match order XD, WS .... ?
    By jiayou in forum World Cup 2005
    Replies: 0
    : 12-17-2005, 11:51 PM
  5. Asia Cup Final Match
    By budi in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 05-04-2001, 03:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •