User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default KKK/TBH vs CM/MB : DO09' MD final - the best part of the match...

Ladies,

I dont know about you guys but I had a really great weekend. I had a date with a hot looking babe on Saturday night. Actually, I was supposed to join my work colleagues for some badminton but when it comes to babes and badminton, badminton is way way down the pecking order. Anyway, my date is a chinese girl - seriously on the side note, it amazes me to see that LCW & WMC love thread still going on, you guys need to go out and date some babes instead. And on Sunday, Liverpool beat United, sorry... sorry let me rephrase ... Liverpool played United off the park . Lovely ... just lovely.

Ok ... DO. I watched the MD between KKK/TBH v MB/CM and to me the best part of the entire match was after the match when KKK apologised to the match umpire. To me, thats class. Whether the umpire made an error or not, her decision must be respected. And it is good to see KKK's response. I think the 'service' thingy gave KKK/TBH a boost, instead of sulking they pulled up their diapers and sucked on their pacifiers and got on with the game.

Congrats to KKK/TBH. I hope Boleh fans wont start thumping their chests, beating n blowing em' gongs and trumpets that KKK/TBH is set to dominate. In due honesty, I still rate KKK/TBH a couple of notches below MK/HS, FHF/CY & LYD/JJS.

As for that hardest/fastest/powerful or whatever smash thing, honestly TBH's smashes didnt look anything like 421km/h yesterday. I guess having the hardest smash record is a good addition along with all their rings, bracelets, chains, earrings, pendants, hair colour, nail polish, tattoos and all.

With this DO title, how many SS titles KKK/TBH won in 2009 so far?

With this DO title, lets not have an early exit at the coming FO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Ladies,

I dont know about you guys but I had a really great weekend. I had a date with a hot looking babe on Saturday night. Actually, I was supposed to join my work colleagues for some badminton but when it comes to babes and badminton, badminton is way way down the pecking order. Anyway, my date is a chinese girl - seriously on the side note, it amazes me to see that LCW & WMC love thread still going on, you guys need to go out and date some babes instead. And on Sunday, Liverpool beat United, sorry... sorry let me rephrase ... Liverpool played United off the park . Lovely ... just lovely.

Ok ... DO. I watched the MD between KKK/TBH v MB/CM and to me the best part of the entire match was after the match when KKK apologised to the match umpire. To me, thats class. Whether the umpire made an error or not, her decision must be respected. And it is good to see KKK's response. I think the 'service' thingy gave KKK/TBH a boost, instead of sulking they pulled up their diapers and sucked on their pacifiers and got on with the game.

Congrats to KKK/TBH. I hope Boleh fans wont start thumping their chests, beating n blowing em' gongs and trumpets that KKK/TBH is set to dominate. In due honesty, I still rate KKK/TBH a couple of notches below MK/HS, FHF/CY & LYD/JJS.

As for that hardest/fastest/powerful or whatever smash thing, honestly TBH's smashes didnt look anything like 421km/h yesterday. I guess having the hardest smash record is a good addition along with all their rings, bracelets, chains, earrings, pendants, hair colour, nail polish, tattoos and all.

hahaha. ok, let's call this Pemuda's comeback. It's really you!

I hope Boleh fans wont start thumping their chests, beating n blowing em' gongs and trumpets that KKK/TBH is set to dominate.
    None of these would happen. Don't worry.

It's an honour to create a new thread for kkk/tbh's not-so-impressive win.

and, and, congratulations for your great weekend - Liverpool triple wins and ..yea, the hot babe. I had none of these two. Except that Terengganu is going to semi!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro Pemuda Liverpool done it rigth & i like it ......any amoi you wanna intro ??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are they on the comeback trail after this victory??
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=64177&page=61

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    are they on the comeback trail after this victory??
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=64177&page=61
    Nope, it's just an SS title, no need discuss2 much, just post the usual podium photo, finish story.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Where's their podium pic??..^^

..anyone took any pics??..anyone brought a camera??..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a possibility, as they are draw to play lots of Eng pairs in early rounds......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi i'm new here, the best part to me was when cm caught the shuttle
    by the way, how do u start a new thread, sry i am new here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies,

Why do you want to pour cold water over peoples head? I think you actually find it fun to do that. Just support your fellow countrymen... whether its a win or loss. Sigh, typical lvpool fan!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am still in a good mood ...

Quote Originally Posted by ywh83 View Post
    Why do you want to pour cold water over peoples head? I think you actually find it fun to do that. Just support your fellow countrymen... whether its a win or loss. Sigh, typical lvpool fan!
    Liverpool 2 Manure 0. Lovely.

Ok dear, now, as for your question about me pouring cold water. I was stating things as I see it (by the way, this is a forum) and as is. If you are offended or you find your feathers ruffled, hey dude, I am sorry. I will make sure the water be room temperature next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not pouring cold water and not fun at all. You may find facts are hard to be swallowed.

** I must tell you that you are barking at the wrong people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are people out there who enjoy being a sadist. Just have to learn how to deal with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    There are people out there who enjoy being a sadist. Just have to learn how to deal with them.
    I must say we here are getting too much used to Pemuda that I no longer look at him as a ..sadist. *wink

We just have to hang around here more often and know each of Bc members better. Sadists, exist, of course. Few of them are here. Just, few.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It just shows they are not ruthless enough.

Messing around and not killing the game was stupid.

Then they have to rely on injustice to get them motivated. Up to that point, KKK and TBH were not serious enough in the game.

Support is good if you can see the players put the effort in. I see question marks in their effort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    I must say we here are getting too much used to Pemuda that I no longer look at him as a ..sadist. *wink

We just have to hang around here more often and know each of Bc members better. Sadists, exist, of course. Few of them are here. Just, few.
    Sayang,

No worries, if I am beig called a sadist, I will take it as a compliment. No problem la, I am a big boy. People can call me any names they want la.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    bro Pemuda Liverpool done it rigth & i like it ......any amoi you wanna intro ??
    Bang, you are into Ah Mois too?? Aku anything boleh. Ah Mois also can. Aweks also boleh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro, cun, leng lui all i can sapu .........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast