Tucson, Az( UofA badminton club)

Discussion in 'USA West' started by Blindsided, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Blindsided

Blindsided Regular Member

school
    Any of you guys in the UofA badminton club? I am thinking about joining. I am pretty new to the sport though. Also, can someone give me a link to some good shuttle cocks? I bought a few packs at sports authority and they sucked pretty bad and got destroyed easy. I also bought a bunch at kmart and they sucked a little less but still got destroyed pretty easy. If there are any other Tucson clubs and yall want a new member send a message my way.

2. falx25

falx25 New Member

Student
    Hello there, this is Zow, the ex-president of the UA Badminton Club. Most people around here get there birdies from Kevin Bao (ask around if you don't already know him by this reply). Right now he is selling Aeroplane G for $16, which is a great price. To my knowledge there is no local store worth the money in feather birdies. The only one that comes close is Racquet Shack on Country Club and Fort Lowell, and they only sell Yonex 150 for $30 a tube (yikes!). Otherwise, some good links for online shopping is Badminton Alley, Badminton Warehouse, or Shuttle Combo (I'm not sure of the exact URL, so just google the names). Our club email address is UAZbadminton@gmail.com, so feel free to drop us a line for further information.