User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post Jurong West Sports Complex (24 August 2008)

    Hi all,

    i'm a newbie here. I've actually booked a court this coming sunday 24 August 8am to 10am at jurong west sports complex.

    anyone keen to join me, can just leave a message here.

    many thanks and its TGIF tml!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    Perhaps I can join in the game if you don't mind a beginner. Which court will it be?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karseng76 View Post
    Hi,

    Perhaps I can join in the game if you don't mind a beginner. Which court will it be?
    sure of cos u can. 8am wor. court no. 3

    you can sms me if you there that day. PM me ur no. =)

  4. #4
    Regular Member tanleels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys, maybe u wan to combine ur efforts n start playing the game... it's veri disappointing to see u canceling a session because u cannot get enough players...
    my two cents worth... good luck...
    Quote Originally Posted by vivaFenz View Post
    Hi all,

    i'm a newbie here. I've actually booked a court this coming sunday 24 August 8am to 10am at jurong west sports complex.
    anyone keen to join me, can just leave a message here.
    many thanks and its TGIF tml!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmlim View Post
    Any beginners/novice or anyone who don't mind playing with beginners are welcome to join this Saturday at Yuhua CC at Court 2, 4-7pm.
    location as below link

    http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...27.57434316914

    The CC is beside Blk 221 and 216 and the nearest MRT is Chinese Garden.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmlim View Post
    Hi all,
    I have booked COURT 6 on 23 Aug Sat, Woodlands Sports Hall from 11am to 1pm.
    Anyone interested can confirm your attendance by sms me your HP # and NAME
    or post your name using the quote function in the forum below.
    http://www.politics.sgforums.com/for.../topics/327998
    Cost: $5/pax (incl rental of courts and shuttles)
    Pls note that I maybe late (will reach there 11.30am latest), so don't be surprised.
    This is a leisure session so no requirement on level of skill.
    Note that I'm a beginner myself.
    My HP is 96335370.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tanleels View Post
    hi guys, maybe u wan to combine ur efforts n start playing the game... it's veri disappointing to see u canceling a session because u cannot get enough players...
    my two cents worth... good luck...
    hey tanleels,

    thanks for your comments but i already booked the court le wor.

    even if its just 2 players, i will still go and play. =)


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    : 03-03-2012, 11:50 PM
  2. SF Badminton @Jurong West Sports Complex
    By Alvinphan in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 10-27-2011, 01:25 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    : 09-08-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    : 06-07-2011, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •